William Blount 2015

Governm

Gov the friend I ask has a kid that plays for W.B. and he got pretty upset when I ask. He told me to his knowledge Ridge will be back. He mentioned the man and his family has had to deal with a lot without a bunch of people on a chat board adding to it. He also went on to tell me that some of the kids from W.B. get on here and read this stuff written by adults that should know better. After I talked to him I felt kind of bad but later I thought why should I feel bad , I'm not one of the posters that's been spreading all these rumors. I'm just a guy trying to figure out if it's true or not.[/quote

Edited by matback

Well, if that's the case they're idiots because they won't be raising much money. If every Booster Club was left just up to the parents to bring in the money then not a lot of money would be getting brought in.

Well like I said I don't know if that is the case or not, that's just the impression I got from my interaction with the booster president. I just know I never got another response after I told them I don't have a kid on the team. I'm not going to lose sleep or make any noise about it. If they don't want my money, i'm not going to complain. I go to all the games, spend money on concessions, and buy the occasional t-shirt as it is. Edited by Governors91

91 you should actively seek out members of the govclub. This group is on a mission to honestly try to turn things around at WB. Anything that will be done will be done with the blessing of coach Ridge. It's not a behind the back kind of deal. Ridge, Cupp and the govclub are working very hard for the best interest of WB.

Past your bedtime ain't it?

I can't speak for others, but personally, I just don't think it is my place to come on a message board of all places and drop the name of the new coach before it is even announced. Just don't see where that benefits anyone. If it all works, it will be announced in due time. Besides, Barney would have to find something else to gripe about if it were revealed.

I can't speak for others, but personally, I just don't think it is my place to come on a message board of all places and drop the name of the new coach before it is even announced. Just don't see where that benefits anyone. If it all works, it will be announced in due time. Besides, Barney would have to find something else to gripe about if it were revealed.

Jake I can understand your case because you have family that is a part of the program and i would never expect you to say or do anything that would upset the apple cart there, believe me. I have another friend that has a son that is very upset because of the unknown. I'm okay if there is a changing of the guard there and it may be a couple of weeks before there could be an announcement. It's the people that get on here and want you to know they know something because they need the attention. There have been so many hints dropped that it could be anyone under the sun right now. I do hope it all works out well there if Justin Ridge keeps coaching or they bring in a new coach. I know lots of kids and their families on all four of the schools in Blount County and I only want the best for each team because of that.