South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

Well I had to go ahead and create me a profile. I'm sick of the lies. Please tell what other issues. Because, I have heard the lie that my son didn't know the plays. Oh by the way he does!!!! So now, tell the issues, please. By the way, this is the mother of 12.... And I haven't heard of issues. The coach just don't want to win. I think he is afraid to see what will happen when he puts #5 and #12 in. I think he knows he has been wrong all season and it kills them!!!!!!

Well I had to go ahead and create me a profile. I'm sick of the lies. Please tell what other issues. Because, I have heard the lie that my son didn't know the plays. Oh by the way he does!!!! So now, tell the issues, please. By the way, this is the mother of 12.... And I haven't heard of issues. The coach just don't want to win. I think he is afraid to see what will happen when he puts #5 and #12 in. I think he knows he has been wrong all season and it kills them!!!!!!

amen

You all did it now,you dont make Mama mad!

So do you think SP would have won Friday night if #12 and #5 played the whole game? I have always been one that thinks the coaches are at practice everyday and know who should be playing and who shouldn't but let me say this your coach did help take you to the state championship last year and now this year yall are bashing him? Sounds kinda crazy to me but that's just my opinion.

So do you think SP would have won Friday night if #12 and #5 played the whole game? I have always been one that thinks the coaches are at practice everyday and know who should be playing and who shouldn't but let me say this your coach did help take you to the state championship last year and now this year yall are bashing him? Sounds kinda crazy to me but that's just my opinion.

Talent toom sp there bruh don't ya know...5 should start and 42 back him up even though he is a senior put the best talent you got out there don't look at class

Good for you Mom. It is really good to see a parent stick up for their child. Maybe with you being here people will stick to facts.

the Youngon has great speed, but.....every play isn't up the sidelines. Point here is, young players have the tendency to hit the outside like in little league. SP has been blessed with great RBs of the past that had similar freshman & sophmore years. 1 of the best comes to OP's mind, Sam Picket. Sam was a pure burner but had to learn to square shoulders and turn it up field. Another RB later was Kartrex Bibbs very similar to # 12 smaller RB with blazing speed. The teams he was own had multiple RBs D. Jones, M. Mitchell, R. Robinson. Montreal & Kartrez were duel threats at the wing but SP had the bigger RB the kept everybody honest. This SP team Does Not possess anything near those teams. Corbin's loss devastated the Pirate's fire power. Reminder here, 12 & 5 days will come, they both will be in the line light next year. 5 has potential but big brother needs to teach him not to run straight up but run down hill more, this will make him a lot less likely to get hurt and he will harder to tackle. Look at Friday night and watch Zeman tote the rock, shoulders down, high knee action is tough on smaller opposing defenders. These kids have huge upsides, given time, parents allowing them to mature as football players both will be special barring injury! Just 1 old pirate's skillet head opinion. BTW, Sam Picket one of The Best really became "The Man" his senior year! Speed is great, maturity is the vital ingredient! Edited by OLD PIRATE

IDK about team issues on personnel, playing time, etc.  Gut just says its the wrong time of the season to be concentrating on issues like this.  Support what got the team this far and address these things after season final, whenever that might be.  Will say I've seen these two often discussed players a few times and was impressed each time.  Gotta rely on coaches decisions, especially now.  If ever a team needed fan support, in large numbers, it's right now.  It's the playoffs, and each game will just get more difficult.  It's still my opinion, regardless of what you might think about coach decisions, SP players have stopped themselves in games more than poor coaching decisions have. 

IDK about team issues on personnel, playing time, etc. Gut just says its the wrong time of the season to be concentrating on issues like this. Support what got the team this far and address these things after season final, whenever that might be. Will say I've seen these two often discussed players a few times and was impressed each time. Gotta rely on coaches decisions, especially now. If ever a team needed fan support, in large numbers, it's right now. It's the playoffs, and each game will just get more difficult. It's still my opinion, regardless of what you might think about coach decisions, SP players have stopped themselves in games more than poor coaching decisions have.

It's been a conversation since the jamboree.

IDK about team issues on personnel, playing time, etc. Gut just says its the wrong time of the season to be concentrating on issues like this. Support what got the team this far and address these things after season final, whenever that might be. Will say I've seen these two often discussed players a few times and was impressed each time. Gotta rely on coaches decisions, especially now. If ever a team needed fan support, in large numbers, it's right now. It's the playoffs, and each game will just get more difficult. It's still my opinion, regardless of what you might think about coach decisions, SP players have stopped themselves in games more than poor coaching decisions have.

Old Pirate totally agrees! The coaches are the coaches that deserve respect, playing time is earned in practice. SP has a real problem right now with parents that need to step back and allow the youngons to find their way. The fan support is a vital contribution, but honestly even the good teams of late lacked the support they deserved partially because of the loss of rivalry games