South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

I am having a hard time understanding why 5 and 12 are not playing significate minutes. I never try to coach but a big dummy like me can see there is talent on the bench. Wasted talent. Someone please explain this to me.

ok peg leg they will play next year and old pirate will call the play by play on the radio

Let me ask you a question. Does anybody no about this big tall pass catcher that plays for this Brown man? That Brown man was to lazy to fill out his survey for Murphy's book. That man at Ronnie red eye said this boy is about 6"7. Our pass blockers need to work on there jumping this week so they can knock the durn ball down. You think im joking but im not.

I respect the parents thoughts but totally agree with you D60.

I too have been one of those who all season wandered why these two aren't rotated in more? 7 is doing great and so is 42. But I wander how good could they could be if they rotated the other fellows in regularly ? But ultimately folks the coach is responsible and he has to answer for his decisions - so it's his call not mine and I will and we all should support his decisions right or wrong until someone says he doesn't make the decisions anymore

If I am any player on the team I go to practice everyday no excuses and I get involved and participate 100% no excuses . You need a ride you ask- you need help you ask but no excuses- Stay focused and know what's happening in every play during practice-no excuses! Grow up , mature and show in practice you can be depended on and leave no doubt why you should be on the field on Friday - no excuses . Let the coach know whether on the field or on the sideline you are there to support your team and his decision.no excuses ! When your numbers called in practice or facing the giants on Friday night give 100% every play.no excuses !

For the parents let the kids grow up support your team not just one player! Encourage them all not just your player! Because the team and the coach needs them all not just one player!

• Upvote 1

I'm really disappointed in some of our Pirate fans/parents. Whether it's online or right down on the wall where I stand at games, there's too much *#@! crying and yelling about why so-and-so isn't in the game. I've been hearing it at almost every game where I stand. And I know the players hear it because they turn around looking at these people who are causing a stir. Whether I agree with coaches or not, I can guarantee you this, coaches want to WIN and will put in the players who they feel will give the best chance of winning. I have saw this kind of "daddy-ball" crying before in other places in this valley. And it's like a cancer to a program. Whitwell, for one, had issues for a few years with various parents complaining alot about why their little Johnny wasn't getting to play. That mentality can debilitate the growth of a program. And it has no place at SP! GET BEHIND THESE GUYS AND SUPPORT OUR PIRATES!!!! Our stands are less full than I've saw in years. It's pitiful. I was glad to see DW back giving his loud support last Friday night. We need more of that. I'm through ranting now... it just burns me. As for the game Friday, I think we should win this game against Clay Co. By a couple of TDs. Our bracket is manageable. Let's show these guys how much we are behind them Friday night. Spread the word. Pirate fans, COME TO THE GAME AND MAKE SOME NOISE! Our Pirates need us and we need to be there for them!!! Most of you Pirate guys here on CoachT are very supportive. I hope the community returns to being that way as well! GO PIRATES!!!

Where's the Tylenol....

• Upvote 1

When I looked at the roster when Clay played us it listed the QB at 6'7 and a sophomore and the WR at 6'5 and a junior. I was told that he's on YouTube throwing an 86 mph fastball. I haven't looked myself on YouTube but the kid does has a very strong arm just from what I saw. I believe the reason he isn't listed is because he transferred there afterwards. When they played us it was only his second game. Someone from Clay could probably confirm this though.