Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

AJ is probably my favorite player too. ( with the exception of my own kid). He's always smiling and in a good mood. I enjoy telling him he played just ok after he's has a great game. After Silverdale he said "alright, let me hear it" I told him "I've got nothing, you played good" he said "no really, what'd you think".

Great kid.

Boyd by a fuzz

Pujo.....glad your back online.  I am leaning ever so slightly to Boyd as well.  I am hesitant because the new addition to Rockwood's lineup is going to make them a notch or two better than they were.  I heard the kid just played the second half on offense against GCA and he had 107 in six carries.  That sounds like a serious addition if you ask me.  Now I haven't seen him, but anyone that takes some duties off of Long is going to make things a little steeper to get around this Rockwood team.  Should be a tight game Friday.

Kazadooco  :thumb:

AJ is probably my favorite player too. ( with the exception of my own kid). He's always smiling and in a good mood. I enjoy telling him he played just ok after he's has a great game. After Silverdale he said "alright, let me hear it" I told him "I've got nothing, you played good" he said "no really, what'd you think".

Great kid.

He is a great young man!

Pujo.....glad your back online.  I am leaning ever so slightly to Boyd as well.  I am hesitant because the new addition to Rockwood's lineup is going to make them a notch or two better than they were.  I heard the kid just played the second half on offense against GCA and he had 107 in six carries.  That sounds like a serious addition if you ask me.  Now I haven't seen him, but anyone that takes some duties off of Long is going to make things a little steeper to get around this Rockwood team.  Should be a tight game Friday.

Kazadooco  :thumb:

I picked both teams by a fuzz Kaz,as long as its a fuzz, I can't be wrong. Its funny how this transfer thing works sometimes, Grace gets the 2 kids from Rockwood, running back gets injured and Rockwood gets one from Oak Ridge and beats um. Its just crazy how things work out . Just poetic justice at work I guess.

I picked both teams by a fuzz Kaz,as long as its a fuzz, I can't be wrong. Its funny how this transfer thing works sometimes, Grace gets the 2 kids from Rockwood, running back gets injured and Rockwood gets one from Oak Ridge and beats um. Its just crazy how things work out . Just poetic justice at work I guess.

Looks like Rockwood took a page out of GCA's book if ya ask me. They didn't get mad, they got even.   :popcorneater:

We aren't happy that Grace's runningback was injured.  He is a good kid.  We miss him.  With that said we are happy we beat Grace, and the new transfer helps add another dimension to our offense.  It also adds to the uncertainty of how good we really are.  6 carries= 100+.  Our team is loving it.  It opens everyone up to have a big game.  Boyd's 5-5 record is very deceptive.  They are much better than 5-5, but it is hard to tell just how good they really are.  Only the play-offs will decide that.  I know Oneida is enjoying this week, but next week will be tough no matter who wins this one.  Good luck to all the teams in our district.  We believe our district is very tough.  I know Meigs will give Grace all they want.  That will be a good game too.  It is too bad they play each other the 1st round.  Greenback will roll, Midway and Harriman will both represent.  Both have very good lines.

We aren't happy that Grace's runningback was injured.  He is a good kid.  We miss him.  With that said we are happy we beat Grace, and the new transfer helps add another dimension to our offense.  It also adds to the uncertainty of how good we really are.  6 carries= 100+.  Our team is loving it.  It opens everyone up to have a big game.  Boyd's 5-5 record is very deceptive.  They are much better than 5-5, but it is hard to tell just how good they really are.  Only the play-offs will decide that.  I know Oneida is enjoying this week, but next week will be tough no matter who wins this one.  Good luck to all the teams in our district.  We believe our district is very tough.  I know Meigs will give Grace all they want.  That will be a good game too.  It is too bad they play each other the 1st round.  Greenback will roll, Midway and Harriman will both represent.  Both have very good lines.

I don't know anybody close to the program that enjoys a bye week. Especially in the playoffs, to much time sitting between games, very easy to come out flat just because it's been 2 weeks since you saw true "game speed". Much rather play all 5, our history with playoff bye weeks have been finish 1st in the quad, get a bye round one, then buy a ticket to round three.

I doubt anyone is happy when a kid gets injured, especially in his senior year. Heck of a player and I'm sure a very fine young man.