Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

Just making it interesting :roflol: at least I didn't leave it out there to long :lol: while Coach Webb may have found a few more touches for #6 I'm certain he's not gonna come out no huddle hurry up with 5 wide. RW is gonna do what they do I'm sure.

Edited by crow

Just making it interesting :roflol: at least I didn't leave it out there to long :lol: while Coach Webb may have found a few more touches for #6 I'm certain he's not gonna come out no huddle hurry up with 5 wide. RW is gonna do what they do I'm sure.

crow unoit and me are rubbin off on you!Next thing you know you will be giving biased opinions.Couldnt help it,all in good fun sloth!

This Boyd team has grown up rather quickly. They are a different team going from Week 0 till now.  We are finally healthy, and the ground game has been clicking the past few weeks. 3 guys can take it to the house at any time.  How is  Rockwoods pass D? 

Not sure how Rockwood's pass D is, Strader normally sacks the QB before they throw it. LOL

Guest Fall101

A small but determined scouting party has left The Reservation destined for the swamp. Planning a short stop around Sweetwater to rest the horses & hunt buffalo. Should be there as scheduled.

Safe travels Crow. Bring back a heck of a scouting report!

A small but determined scouting party has left The Reservation destined for the swamp. Planning a short stop around Sweetwater to rest the horses & hunt buffalo. Should be there as scheduled.

Tutonka!! Tutonka !!

Crow, you sitting with me?

You may be required to Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggg!!! On 1st downs.

Edited by orangeslice13