RD 2 Trousdale County at MTCS

yjacket

Trousdale fans, to say that the visitor side seating is limited is an understatement.  If you don't get there very early, you will be standing or leaning on the fence.  They are basically 5 row aluminum bleachers like you find at small rec league baseball fields.  They only have about six of these lined up side by side.  Home side is very nice if you want to sit over there and quietly support your team!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the two RB's I mentioned.....one was the fastest kid on the team hands down (nickname Cheetah) the other was averaging around 5 or so yards a touch, so they weren't spare parts.  They both went down on cuts....not hits.  The soldiers have closed ranks around them and give a pretty good account of themselves most weeks.  Got a back, goes by the name Bam-Bam (close eyes and think of a slightly smaller Earl Campbell) that runs harder in the fourth than he does the first.  He finished two fourth qtr drives this year by scoring on loaded up defenses bent on stopping him.  Haven't seen the I formation since....well....you threw up in your mouth kinda says it for me too.  What was the other team playing with a donkey for....?????  :blush:  :roflol:  :roflol:

Kazanna

Trousdale fans, to say that the visitor side seating is limited is an understatement.  If you don't get there very early, you will be standing or leaning on the fence.  They are basically 5 row aluminum bleachers like you find at small rec league baseball fields.  They only have about six of these lined up side by side.  Home side is very nice if you want to sit over there and quietly support your team!!

So, can we back our trucks up to the visitors side and sit on the tailgate?

Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to the Lions as well. I think SEVEN's statement is about right. #5 is still a playmaker for sure. Getting his shiftiness back..top end speed may still be a bit behind. He's still VERY good and hard to bring down. Maybe that Yellow Jacket was an omen..wouldn't mind seeing a TC vs TCA matchup in Cookeville

Yeah, I understand you guys have been hit pretty hard. We were hit hard early but have recovered for the most part. I've told people for years that in 1A and 2A injuries can literally take you from a state title contender to a 5-5 season. Most of those schools only have between 25 and 40 players and can't sustain major injuries or multiple injuries. I have no doubt TC will fight to the end but it sounds like it will be a tough road with all of those injuries. I would also love to see a TCA/TC final. We have a pretty tough road to get there.....Trenton Peabody, McKenzie and Adamsville. All ranked in top 11 with Peabody and Aviile in top 5.

I'll just have to tough it out on the fence then.  Looking forward to the game.  Maybe I'll run into a few of my old friends from my 'boro days. 

My son plays for Eagleville and we are out of the playoffs but he has a friend that plays for MTCS so we will probably go and sit on the MTCS side.  That being said, I am thinking TC will win this game big and I won't really be all that upset about it.

My son plays for Eagleville and we are out of the playoffs but he has a friend that plays for MTCS so we will probably go and sit on the MTCS side. That being said, I am thinking TC will win this game big and I won't really be all that upset about it.

TTitan, you mean you won't pull for a fellow 9a school? I thought 9A was tight like that.

TTitan, you mean you won't pull for a fellow 9a school? I thought 9A was tight like that.

Mixed emotions.  I hope all season that MTCS and every other team in 9a loses every game.  It is hard to come back and hope they win now.  

I guess I will somewhat pull for MTCS but like I said, if they lose I won't be upset.