DISTRICT 3AAA 2014-15 PREDICTIONS.

CarolinaCrazy

Didn't say you said anything bad, but you predicted "Fulton over OR by 5 or more" over on the Best teams in East TN thread :)

Well Yes....Fulton didn't hit anything except layups....Don't care either way....Enjoyed the game....Loved the passion from the fans....That is the way the gym should be...The rest of the schools/students/fans in this area could learn a lot about a great high school environment by the example that was set last night at that game,full house,loud and proud,most gyms in this area remind me more of a Funeral Home instead of a Gym and Football is about as bad....Loved the School Pride,students and fans pulling for their squads,that is what High School Sports is All About....Congrats on the Win....Higgins Pulled it out with 2 Big 3s Down the Stretch,Fulton Just needs a Couple of Guys that can Shoot and they Would be an Excellent Squad......Good Luck the Rest of The Way to All Teams....The Real Season Starts Tuesday

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not talking about any 1 particular field or gym, but IMO most are pretty subdued,especially compared to last nights Fulton game....Nothing wrong with cheering for your team,it is supposed to be fun and the athletes absolutely feed of a crazy fun and loud atmosphere....Ever been to a Duke Basketball Game,I have,it's off the Charts and you have every walk of life in that facility from doctors,politicians to construction workers cheering and supporting their team....Called a Home Field/Court Advantage....Congrats to Fulton and Oak Ridge for Generating that type of support and enthusiasm,the kids appreciate it....And so do I....Much Respect

Not talking about any 1 particular field or gym, but IMO most are pretty subdued,especially compared to last nights Fulton game....Nothing wrong with cheering for your team,it is supposed to be fun and the athletes absolutely feed of a crazy fun and loud atmosphere....Ever been to a Duke Basketball Game,I have,it's off the Charts and you have every walk of life in that facility from doctors,politicians to construction workers cheering and supporting their team....Called a Home Field/Court Advantage....Congrats to Fulton and Oak Ridge for Generating that type of support and enthusiasm,the kids appreciate it....And so do I....Much Respect

I've always wondered what the term home court advantage meant. Huh? Who knew? Thanks for enlightening me. :huh:

Great game! The athletes and fans made it seem like the good old days when people actually cared a little about basketball in East Tennessee.  It was great for Hoops in our area.

It reminded me of the days in the old OR gym in some of our old battles with Clinton me and Dragon Tale was talking about earlier in this thread. About the same size gym and hotter than a you know what. Awesome atmosphere. We brought just about as many fans as the home team.