Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

I believe the Rebel brethren created Mr.Scrapmeat.....

Everyone in Tn. that follows highschool football knows Maryville runs the show....

No sense in getting mad about it. It is kinda funny how each and every year the opposing teams posters on here freak out. I actually like reading Stars,Red Rebels and a few others posts. We were thinking about moving to Maryville about a year ago but South Carolina won out.

I don't care who hurt who playing who isn't the bottom line science hill going to pick Maryville defense apart Brentwood academy coach said the only way to stop the toppers offense u have to control the ball and keep it away from mcgue and their many weapons Knox west a 5a school dropping down to 4a about beat Maryville in a scrimmage before the season started science hill dismantle Knox west i can't wait till around 9:30 Friday night to the shock of u maryvillians

Haha!!!! This has to be PA in disguise!! What a goof!

I believe the Rebel brethren created Mr.Scrapmeat.....

Everyone in Tn. that follows highschool football knows Maryville runs the show....

No sense in getting mad about it. It is kinda funny how each and every year the opposing teams posters on here freak out. I actually like reading Stars,Red Rebels and a few others posts. We were thinking about moving to Maryville about a year ago but South Carolina won out.

It may be , but over the years I've always noticed the Further you go in the Playoffs , the haters always come out .... and Usually it's after their team has got put out in the First or Second Round . Same thing .... every year . 

I don't care who hurt who playing who isn't the bottom line science hill going to pick Maryville defense apart Brentwood academy coach said the only way to stop the toppers offense u have to control the ball and keep it away from mcgue and their many weapons Knox west a 5a school dropping down to 4a about beat Maryville in a scrimmage before the season started science hill dismantle Knox west i can't wait till around 9:30 Friday night to the shock of u maryvillians

When did Maryville scrimmage West? I missed that one somehow...

This rite hear iz scirry......Go two 11:00......Wow... :huh:

Boy ole Coach Carter rilly nailed uss on thait "opun inrollmint"....... :popcorneater:

Eye weal say thait tha TV show host....Reeminds me ov one ov mine and momma's favritt sangurs frum baick inn tha day.....And he's gott a goodur voyce two.... :thumb:

leon-1.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS

It may be , but over the years I've always noticed the Further you go in the Playoffs , the haters always come out .... and Usually it's after their team has got put out in the First or Second Round . Same thing .... every year .

The haters come out before they play too Pep..

I for one am glad to see the new system and see DB, Sience Hill, and Maryville go at it next year.

Maryville may win but it will be better football.