Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Did you have a bad experience last night?

No no, sorry didn't mean to insinuate anything from last night. It was wonderful. Great small town environment, I loved it. It was first trip to your stadium and walked away with nothing but positive feelings. My previous comment was just rehashing stuff from the past. One of the things that tickles me the most is when people try to put us down for not measuring up to a "higher standard" that somehow they expect us to. I don't think I'm any better than anyone else just because my kid goes to a Christian school? Our team prayed after the game and so did yours.

Crow that wasn't directed at you. Just tired of the classless remarks from spike. Our boys were fired up and played well and to hear that they have no class is irritating to say the least. We earned it. Let's move on.

Gotcha. GCA is a very good team & when you are playing a very good team and go into the red zone 3 times in the 1st half and only get 3 points and end up -3 in the turnover stat you pretty well get what we got last night. I will have to say a few players for GCA need to learn how to act IMO but overall didn't see much. I won't call anyone out on the T but if you're curious ask pride or Raven. We spoke about specifics during halftime and they agreed. The turning our pylons around so the PCC stickers were facing backwards & turning our goal post pad around so you couldn't see Oneida on it is not respectful behavior. AlsO just my opinion. The few I spoke with seemed like great kids. Briefly spoke with #2, 5, & 6. Seemed like fine young men.

No no, sorry didn't mean to insinuate anything from last night. It was wonderful. Great small town environment, I loved it. It was first trip to your stadium and walked away with nothing but positive feelings. My previous comment was just rehashing stuff from the past. One of the things that tickles me the most is when people try to put us down for not measuring up to a "higher standard" that somehow they expect us to. I don't think I'm any better than anyone else just because my kid goes to a Christian school? Our team prayed after the game and so did yours.

I was just curious. Usually folks have a good experience win or lose when they come up here. Our folks get into football deeply but usually remember to watch their witness. Usually is say :lol:

Guest Fall101

Crow that wasn't directed at you. Just tired of the classless remarks from spike. Our boys were fired up and played well and to hear that they have no class is irritating to say the least. We earned it. Let's move on.

I just call it like I see it! Yes we got beat and you guys are movin on, but I'll take a team tht acts like they have been there before over one that does stupid antics like Grace! Just my opinion and don't care what y'all think bout it! There is a difference in showin emotion durin the game and gesturing toward opposin teams fans and players and doin such things as that! I talked to a player after the game last night and he wouldn't lie, but he said they were numerous time that they were in a pile and Grace players were spitting in faces of Oneida! I ain't sayin no more bout this. The Rams outplayed us and deserved to win, but from now till I die I'll think and say that Grace is CLASSLESS! Edited by Fall101

I just call it like I see it! Yes we got beat and you guys are movin on, but I'll take a team tht acts like they have been there before over one that does stupid antics like Grace! Just my opinion and don't care what y'all think bout it! There is a difference in showin emotion durin the game and gesturing toward opposin teams fans and players and doin such things as that! I talked to a player after the game last night and he wouldn't lie, but he said they were numerous time that they were in a pile and Grace players were spitting in faces of Oneida! I ain't sayin no more bout this. The Rams outplayed us and deserved to win, but from now till I die I'll think and say that Grace is CLASSLESS!

Post holds no merit. I saw VERY few piles that were piled up long enough to do anything last night. It's aweful hard to spit with a bridle (mouthpiece) in your mouth. You ran your trap on here all week and now it's time for you to take it on the chin. Games over, man up and move on.

Guest Fall101

Post holds no merit. I saw VERY few piles that were piled up long enough to do anything last night. It's aweful hard to spit with a bridle (mouthpiece) in your mouth. You ran your trap on here all week and now it's time for you to take it on the chin. Games over, man up and move on.

I took the loss! You guys were better than us! I guess we watched a different ball game cause I saw plenty of piles that layed there long enough! Also it's not that hard to spit your "bridle" out and spit. I believe the player who told me this cause I know he wouldn't lie! Again Grace was the better team and won! Seems I have ruffled the sweater vests 😄

Gotcha. GCA is a very good team & when you are playing a very good team and go into the red zone 3 times in the 1st half and only get 3 points and end up -3 in the turnover stat you pretty well get what we got last night. I will have to say a few players for GCA need to learn how to act IMO but overall didn't see much. I won't call anyone out on the T but if you're curious ask pride or Raven. We spoke about specifics during halftime and they agreed. The turning our pylons around so the PCC stickers were facing backwards & turning our goal post pad around so you couldn't see Oneida on it is not respectful behavior. AlsO just my opinion. The few I spoke with seemed like great kids. Briefly spoke with #2, 5, & 6. Seemed like fine young men.

I remember the cloudland teams I played on in 93 and 94.  Probably twice as bad as grace.  After we beat Unaka, we had players trying to give them black roses during the post game handshake.  They had to stop the game twice because there were 7 personal fouls between us before half time.  The only way to stop a team like grace from doing these things is beat them.  Right now, I don't see anybody doing that.

I guess we watched a different ball game... Seems I have ruffled the sweater vests 😄

I had the best seat in the house kid, and watched every play and every action around each play closely. It's what I do.

No sweater vests were ruffled, you're giving yourself too much credit. Heck, the sweaters our boys wear under their pads barely got wrinkled, let alone ruffled.