Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

We have a very strong sense of pride in our community as I'm sure you do as well.

By the way, I don't even know what community I live in. We live between three different communities, so I guess you get to choose which one you want, Powell, Halls, or Fountain City. And the school I pull for isn't in either of them! (WARNING: I'm gonna use one of those # things)

#privateschoolproblems

No link. And there wasn't a reference to that comment in the post game interview. I made that one up b/c all the talk that week. He's too good to reference something like that. He gave credit to a good Oneida team and said people don't come to the reservation and do what just happened. Spike doesn't rate high enough to climb on McKameys board. Lol.

Go to my twitter and scroll down until you see the one that has the "vine" link in the tweet on Friday. After you see it, uou will understand that I really don't know why my family lets me live with them.

I guess i can feel special then.Some of my posts sure have gotten his dander up!crow Oneida had a good season as well as we did.GCA sbould roll to Cookeville and im over football for while we flopped again.When you have the time look something up and let me know what you think.The Botts boys mother and my wife graduated together and of course they are facebook friends i dont have an account so i dont know how to get to it.If you can read it and send me yiur thoughts.Thx have a good off season.Will talk later.

Ok. Here is the deal. Our boys are being boys just like some of yours who do things and don't have to pay consequences. Except ours do have to sit out games even if they do something stupid during the summer. We hold them accountable. Our boys started that phrase and just having fun with it all week saying its Nider week. These boys hunt, fish, taunt each other just like any boys that age. It's what they do. And they tease one of our coaches who they love and you know who I'm talking about. Just let it go. Pride is a great guy, loves this sport and even my kid, who by the way is the real deal as far as leaders, I assure you that.

We are human, we make mistakes, stop the stone throwing unless you are perfect. I've listened to it now about our boys having no class and then jumping on Pride for saying Nider simply because you got beat. Again, nobody meant any disrespect to you precious town, if anything we praised the atmosphere and love your place. Just quit reaching trying to find every fault in our family. Let's move on. We have a tough game next week and we even plan on showing up to play and everything.

Please just shut this post down, after you get your last response of course.

Oh no! Not the N word!

These here United States of the offended folks need to get their feelings pulled in off of their sleeves. It's ok if I say it but not ok if you say it. It's always interpreted differently or construed to suit your own personal agenda. Some are used as derogatory some are just cultural slang. Sounds a lot like the other N word to me. Everybody just pull their big boy pants up and get over it. Someone uses it in your presence with a negative or derogatory tone, break his nose and teach him a little humility. Otherwise, I say get over it. Trust me, being raised up here in the mtns, I've heard all the buck tooth hillbilly inbred remarks you can think of...

From where I stand, being a 'Nider ain't nothing to be ashamed of!

Never threw a rock, no sour grapes this has nothing to do with the game & said several times wasn't prides remark. Just used that post as a reference. Most have Twitter some do not. Look around, definitely used in a derogatory way there & 91 trust me if I had heard a thing or two I read someone woulda had a broke nose 16 or 60. If y'all need me I'll be working on a dog lot some more waiting on next fall. GO RAMS!!!! :thumb:

Edited by crow

Ok. Here is the deal. Our boys are being boys just like some of yours who do things and don't have to pay consequences. Except ours do have to sit out games even if they do something stupid during the summer. We hold them accountable. Our boys started that phrase and just having fun with it all week saying its Nider week. These boys hunt, fish, taunt each other just like any boys that age. It's what they do. And they tease one of our coaches who they love and you know who I'm talking about. Just let it go. Pride is a great guy, loves this sport and even my kid, who by the way is the real deal as far as leaders, I assure you that.

We are human, we make mistakes, stop the stone throwing unless you are perfect. I've listened to it now about our boys having no class and then jumping on Pride for saying Nider simply because you got beat. Again, nobody meant any disrespect to you precious town, if anything we praised the atmosphere and love your place. Just quit reaching trying to find every fault in our family. Let's move on. We have a tough game next week and we even plan on showing up to play and everything.

Please just shut this post down, after you get your last response of course.

Don't know who your kid is wired so no clue what he has to do with the conversation. Sorry I missed you at the halftime meeting.

10-4 Crow, my post was about our society in general. I feel ya! Good luck with the dog lot. But, Go Rams?!?! C'mon man!!! :)

Sorry just being politically correct. Ya know go with the flow. That's what I'm supposed to do right? As for go rams I couldn't find the sarcasm font so I used the little thumb guy.

Was pulling for the Indians in a Big way ,Grace was just the better team. Crow thanks a bunch for the prize, sported it today. Saw several people who I've chewed the fat with over the years, fine bunch , I really like That Cole West kid,fine young man. Only Grace person I talked with was OLE pride himself, also a quality guy.

I'd like to know how many and who graduates from both bunches,If and I say IF our work ethic is nearly what it needs to be, I firmly believe we can hang with Anyone next season. Prep started last Monday round here.

Edited by pujo

Guest Fall101

Was pulling for the Indians in a Bid way ,Grace was just the better team. Crow thanks a bunch for the prize, sported it today. Saw several people who I've chewed the fat with over the years, fine bunch , I really like That Cole West kid,fine young man. Only Grace person I talked with was OLE pride himself, also a quality guy.

I'd like to know how many and who graduates from both bunches,If and I say IF our work ethic is nearly what it needs to be, Ifirmly believe we can hany with Anyone next season. Prep started last Monday round here.

Pujo, I seen you sportin your Chiefs jacket! I never got the chance to say hello! Maybe sometime in the future