Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Sorry Crow, not sure I should throw stats out there. Here's what I can tell you. Oneida had approx. 40 yds of offense in the 2nd half. That was the back breaker. Close game going into the half, just couldn't catch that magic they had in the 1st half.

Ok then, I'll get em somewhere else. Why hesitant about stats? They'll be in the paper in a day or two. May have already been in the KNS, I'm working (kinda) on my year long dog lot so haven't saw it yet.

I will say after surfing Twitter a little while my "I know GCA has been here before but you can't tell it by how they act" comment rings true louder than last night IMO. Some very nice folks from GCA were met last night but you know what they say about bad apples. . .

Edited by crow

I've got a video that goes with the 'Nider stuff. I posted the video on my twitter account if uou want to critique that too. I get hit by your newspaper man for using it. Hit me as kinda odd that he was taking exception to its use. I didn't think twice about using it. I think being called 'Nider is just fine. I didn't feel it was disrespectful or used in a degrading fashion by anyone this week.

If somebody does or says something that you guys dont agree with, look out! And by all means, don't ever refer to the great Orange and White school in Scott County by anything other than "Oneida".

Child's play, crow. It was all in fun, nothing mean spirited about any if it.

I've got a video that goes with the 'Nider stuff. I posted the video on my twitter account if uou want to critique that too. I get hit by your newspaper man for using it. Hit me as kinda odd that he was taking exception to its use. I didn't think twice about using it. I think being called 'Nider is just fine. I didn't feel it was disrespectful or used in a degrading fashion by anyone this week.

If somebody does or says something that you guys dont agree with, look out! And by all means, don't ever refer to the great Orange and White school in Scott County by anything other than "Oneida".

Child's play, crow. It was all in fun, nothing mean spirited about any if it.

You're not the only one that was using it and certainly not the only Twitter accout at GCA. I guess it's an agree to disagree situation pride, we seem to have a few of those. I guess we just have differing opinions on child's play vs disrespectful behavior. That's what makes the world go round. It happens between us public school people & you private school people ya know :roflol:

(Disclaimer: that was an inside joke referencing a story pride shared at halftime last night & not a dig toward people that choose to send their children to GCA or any other private school)

You're not the only one that was using it and certainly not the only Twitter accout at GCA. I guess it's an agree to disagree situation pride, we seem to have a few of those. I guess we just have differing opinions on child's play vs disrespectful behavior. That's what makes the world go round. It happens between us public school people & you private school people ya know :roflol:

(Disclaimer: that was an inside joke referencing a story pride shared at halftime last night & not a dig toward people that choose to send their children to GCA or any other private school)

Good reference to the story. I laugh about it often.

If I felt that it was mean or in pour taste, I certainly wouldn't have used it and would've encouraged others to refrain from using it. I'm pretty simple to read as an individual. I never put on a false front. And if I'm wrong, I'm man enough to admit it. I honestly didn't see that as being something that would cause all of this.

You need to find that video. With the exception of the single use of 'Nider, it's pretty funny. Also one of the many reasons our kids look at us and shake their heads.

Good reference to the story. I laugh about it often.

If I felt that it was mean or in pour taste, I certainly wouldn't have used it and would've encouraged others to refrain from using it. I'm pretty simple to read as an individual. I never put on a false front. And if I'm wrong, I'm man enough to admit it. I honestly didn't see that as being something that would cause all of this.

You need to find that video. With the exception of the single use of 'Nider, it's pretty funny. Also one of the many reasons our kids look at us and shake their heads.

Got a link? Wouldn't mind hearing Mckamey response to spikes "nobody scores more than 14 at the reservation" post as well. I went to the website but wasn't updated yet.

Got a link? Wouldn't mind hearing Mckamey response to spikes "nobody scores more than 14 at the reservation" post as well. I went to the website but wasn't updated yet.

No link. And there wasn't a reference to that comment in the post game interview. I made that one up b/c all the talk that week. He's too good to reference something like that. He gave credit to a good Oneida team and said people don't come to the reservation and do what just happened. Spike doesn't rate high enough to climb on McKameys board. Lol.

Go to my twitter and scroll down until you see the one that has the "vine" link in the tweet on Friday. After you see it, uou will understand that I really don't know why my family lets me live with them.

The whole "Nider" thing is a litte offensive more because of player & student tweets and the like not necessarily your comments. I Linked you because your a grown man & do a radio show so I figure you have no issue with your remarks being shared. I'm not going to single out a teenager on here or anywhere else like that. We have a very strong sense of pride in our community as I'm sure you do as well. This year Oneida will graduate it's 100th senior class, we don't have a lot going on around here to be proud of but our name (reputation goes hand in hand with that) both as a community and as individuals. I guess it's a cultural difference. I was raised if you wanted to disrespect someone then a sure fired way was to make demeaning remarks about their name (same as questioning character or reputation around here). It's kind of a deal where I may not have much, or anything for that matter, but my name, character, & reputation will always be with me good or bad. I know a lot will not understand that, you may be one who doesn't, but a lot of folks reading this will know exactly what I mean. Good luck with Marion. . . But I still hope they ear hole y'all :lol:

Edited by crow

You don't have a clue how I was raised, so no need to go into that. This obviously struck a nerve AFTER the game. I'll be honest with you, if Oneida wins, this conversation isn't happening. You guys wouldnt have cared at all about any of it. I gotta say, it seems like some of those sour grapes are spilling over. Unusual for you.