Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

I apologize if I made it seem you were taking a shot. I knew you were not taking a shot just asking a ? I should've used better words in the response.

Me and crow, kissin' and makin' up. I like it. From busting my nose to smokin' the peace pipe.

Gotta go, sittin' on the 25 ready for OUR boys to run thru the T!!!!! GBO!!!

No sir, your nose was never on the wanted list, please don't think that at all.

I'm going to say it again. Those Grace fellers have been playing possum with all of us. This same Grace teams wasn't putting up many points toward the end of the regular season, but all of a sudden they have exploded.

Sand baggers. LMBO

I told a couple of them after our game they should send RW a thank you present. That game woke them up. I think that's when they figured out this bunch would actually have to play 4 quarters and they have ever since. Honestly if GCA had beaten RW they may not have gotten by Meigs IMO. They were just not playing at the same level before the RW game they are playing at now.

I told a couple of them after our game they should send RW a thank you present. That game woke them up. I think that's when they figured out this bunch would actually have to play 4 quarters and they have ever since. Honestly if GCA had beaten RW they may not have gotten by Meigs IMO. They were just not playing at the same level before the RW game they are playing at now.

100% accurate right on as usual crow. I have never been more disappointed in a team then at the rw game. This team underperformed all year.

Just got back.....sat on a horse all weekend and kinda rode my troubles away.  I won't chew the fat with the GCA boys.....the horse got most of the %$*#%$@** and never paid me much mind.  Saw some beautiful country and ate some good grub.  The game got away from us when we didn't match first half scores, and if we had got it back to 14-10 before the half....I think you would have seen a better second half outta us.  Not sure how the dance looked to you after scores, but simple advice would be stick the taunting and pointing to a minimum before you meet a team better equipped to send that back at ya.  Trust me....when your yanking on anothers chain, it doesn't enhance peoples perception of your program much.  GCA clearly was more dominant in the interior trenches than we were and that 4th and 1 stop ended up being huge in the scheme of things.  Got your W......Marion awaits.  Zeman vs. Cam is a good battle but truth is I was slightly more impressed with #40....kid ran for hard yards.  Good luck

Kazalinity

One last thing......I feel pretty good with the crew that returns next year.  We got several  pieces that were kept on the shelf (rightfully so,,,) this year in hopes that the Iron Works start building muscle on'em.  There are going to be a few good kids that, athletically, might be an upgrade from the previous player.  The hallways had some boys that should "re-check" into their football roots too, because there is some butt uglies that would have definitely helped THIS YEAR.  Your hearing it here first....the Indians COULD be better next year if they keep going down the same path.....!  Leadership....Work Ethic....Pride.....Motivated.....

Kazanity

One last thing......I feel pretty good with the crew that returns next year.  We got several  pieces that were kept on the shelf (rightfully so,,,) this year in hopes that the Iron Works start building muscle on'em.  There are going to be a few good kids that, athletically, might be an upgrade from the previous player.  The hallways had some boys that should "re-check" into their football roots too, because there is some butt uglies that would have definitely helped THIS YEAR.  Your hearing it here first....the Indians COULD be better next year if they keep going down the same path.....!  Leadership....Work Ethic....Pride.....Motivated.....

Kazanity

I love the new region for you fellers, you're gonna be tested several nights. We tried to get a game but couldn't work it out. It wasn't because you didn't want to play ,the weeks just didn't work out. I'll miss that game.