Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Well, this is definitely new territory for me....having to go to MC's thread because SP's is over.  But, hey, I'm flexible.  I also happen to know most of Marion's boys and I know they're good kids and I wish them the best.  I'll probably even come see you in Cookeville.

You are wrong Roy. It won't be a good game. Marion wins big. It doesn't take a genius to see it. Marion by 35

Wanna bet?

there is a documented rule against betting/gambiling on this site. i would advise you to reread the rules lest you find yourself reprimanded.

there is also an unwritten rule against making stupid bets. sadly, there is no option as to rectifying this situation since the proverbially cat(your football insight or lack there of) has been let out of the bag.

• Upvote 1

there is a documented rule against betting/gambiling on this site. i would advise you to reread the rules lest you find yourself reprimanded.

there is also an unwritten rule against making stupid bets. sadly, there is no option as to rectifying this situation since the proverbially cat(your football insight or lack there of) has been let out of the bag.[/quote

Snowballs, I think you should make a citizens arrest on Barney. He is not following that coacht mans rules. You think im joking but im not

Edited by Roy Dillard

Snowballs, I think you should make a citizens arrest on Barney. He is not following that coacht mans rules. You think im joking but im not

roy, i garuntee when zonepilot hears about this that there will be consecussions and reperquences. zonepilot will get him back behind the white side line of right/wrong i garuntee. some people think you are joking but not me.

roy, i garuntee when zonepilot hears about this that there will be consecussions and reperquences. zonepilot will get him back behind the white side line of right/wrong i garuntee. some people think you are joking but not me.

Snoball, I made some notes in my Murphy Fair book when that Moore man played that Ross man on some of that Ross mans secrets. I told that seven man that Creasy man could see my Murphy Fair book if he needs to know that Ross mans secrets. Well you ask that Creasy man if he wants me to show him my book? You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

there is also an unwritten rule against making stupid bets. sadly, there is no option as to rectifying this situation since the proverbially cat(your football insight or lack there of) has been let out of the bag.

there he is

I'll be driving down for this matchup -- expecting a great game

roy, i garuntee when zonepilot hears about this that there will be consecussions and reperquences. zonepilot will get him back behind the white side line of right/wrong i garuntee. some people think you are joking but not me.

Will you and @SEVEN be comin' down for the game?

If you don't feel like drivin' home after the game, you can stay at my place on the Mountain.  Coach Creasy is welcome, too. wink.gif