Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

My take is that Mc may have the same record if they were given trousdales schedule even with us being healthy so I'm not buying the injuries. Tc has been plugging em in all year and will do so tomorrow evening. The main thing is that they have Claiborne and Harper healthy and both are very dynamic and explosive players. Mc is usually good for a couple of busts on defense per game so I look for Harper to have some long runs. If mc wants to win then they can't let Harper run wild, but they haven't let anyone else this year. What troubles me most about this game is the mc punt team. We have had four punts blocked this year so I view that as a problem that Creasy will exploit. The Mc offense has also been questionable at times, especially early in the year. This will be a good test to see where they are at. My mind looks at the mtcs struggles last week and says mc wins comfortably, but my heart says this will be a game that will come down to special teams and turnovers. I will take Mc 31-29 with the kicker hitting a 37 yrd field goal as time expires. Safe travels down to all the jacket fans and hopefully both teams will play a clean hard fought game

Noun

The coaches and team spent a lot of time on punt team this week. Anyone that has seen film on us vs Jackson Co is going to try to go after one.  After they made some adjustments to the team and how they will line up, it looked a lot better this week in practice, but we will soon see.

Win or Lose, the team is prepared. Ross does a great job on preparing them in practice for what they will see. There is a reason our Defense has made leaps and bounds his year. All you have do is watch a few minutes of practice versus the last few years. Ross has them in position, we just gotta make the plays and get 5 on the ground. Marion sure looks the part all week, each day better than the last, now it has to carry over to game day. Will soon see. Good luck MC and safe travels for Trousdale.

MC 27

TC  14

Those Jackets are gonna be tired of hearing that train whistle by the time they take that long ride home tonight.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!

I thought ROSS done away with the whistle?

Nope whistle is still running. The original whistle trailer is down this year because of compressor issue so the whistle has been installed above the band in the stands with a new compressor.