Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

All I have heard is how rude the TC fans were and how dirty the players were. Didn't see ANY of either. Class act fans and well coached respectful players. #5 is a man among the boys and very well spoken. Congrats to the Warriors on a huge win, Refs did miss some but they were on both sides of the ball. Fwd lateral call was good, he was a good yd in front but heck of a play call. Both teams left it all on the field. Congratulations to both teams on a great game.

• Upvote 1

All I have heard is how rude the TC fans were and how dirty the players were. Didn't see ANY of either. Class act fans and well coached respectful players. #5 is a man among the boys and very well spoken. Congrats to the Warriors on a huge win, Refs did miss some but they were on both sides of the ball. Fwd lateral call was good, he was a good yd in front but heck of a play call. Both teams left it all on the field. Congratulations to both teams on a great game.

tc fans have always been good with us.

Congrats MC on a well earned victory! Good looking product out on the field tonight. Good luck next week...play as hungry as tonight and you guys should be fine.

Congrats to my Yellow Jackets for a great season! Overcame A LOT of obstacles this yr just to be in the position you were. Hats off to the seniors on a great career. Thanks for all the memories!! Very proud of #11...son, you make me proud!

I'm not too into ref bashing...not my style...but phew...mercy me! I will say how I saw things. The onside kick WAS NOT illegally touched. The kick off lateral was close..but I truly believe it was thrown in an even parallel line. I was standing along the fence right in line with #5 & #3. I saw both of them look at each other, and both adjust ever so slightly to adjust the angle. Both were huge plays that just didn't go our way. That's how it goes sometimes. We needed plays like that to have a shot. Overall, very good game. Score not indicative of the game..but props to Bass and PirateTom on your predictions. Credit where it's due..lol.

Tell your boy he played good last night. He was way undersized but was never afraid to stick his head in there and make a tackle. Several times it was he and Zeman and he made the big run saving tackle.