RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

Okay it's the last day of preparation. Special teams mainly and final adjustments. LC will come in and pull out stops. UC is ready for this game and will come out fired up and ready to handle their business. You can count on that. i am excited about this game and can't wait until kickoff. Let's Go Tornadoes.

I hear through the grapevine that our bous are super fired up to play this game. They have their reasons I suppose. I can't wait for 7:00 Friday night. Go Tornadoes.

I know why the UC kids are so fired up. I will not comment on the reason. Looking forward to this game. I hope for an injury free game and I hope the falcons play their best game of the season and Union City plays horrible. Even with that I don't know if that will be good enough. I never pick against LC no matter what. Go Falcons. Edited by lakecounty1968

ote name="lakecounty1968" post="3275377" timestampis="1416516883"]I know why the UC kids are so fired up. I will not comment on the reason. Looking forward to this game. I hope for an injury free game and I hope the falcons play their best game of the season and Union City plays horrible. Even with that I don't know if that will be good enough. I never pick against LC no matter what. Go Falcons.

I will support UC the same way. I like your style. I will not comment on the reason either whether it's true or not it's certainly great fuel to motivate the boys. Go Tornadoes.

Anyone who tries to get info from me on this subject is wasting their time.

I will say NCS will have a much tougher time with Columbia Acd. than Union City will with Lake Co.  I do not feel Columbia Acd. is a physical enough team to handle a NCS or Union City for that matter. Personally...Union City could care less on how either team plans to score....it is...CAN YOU STOP UNION CITY.  Union City has one of the best defenses in the state and will be one of the fastest line crew you have ever seen. They have more weapons than both NCS and Columbia Acd. put together and you should get to see for yourself.  We though take one game at a time and tomorrow night ( Friday ) is round #2 with Lake Co. 

I know neither team is looking ahead, but who gets the honor of starting the UC/NCS thread at halftime of both games tomorrow night?

I will defer to my friends from NCS only if you are creative in your thread title. Nothing boring and Kenny. .......nothing sarcastic or insulting. Lol. I say that when the title of this thread is both. But I didn't start this thread and I have no problem with the title. I would go with something like " The Real State Championship. UC vs NCS." or" Can The Eagles Soar During A Tornado? " I also like "Tornado Alley ....A Bad Place For An Eagles Nest".