State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

Murvil wins this one running away! Their DDDDEFENSE is just too tough!

MHS- 45

Other Guys- 7

Save me some of what your drinking

Do your homework MHS has not faced a D team that is big, fast and talented as Oakland all year

So dropping 45 won't happen

Sure I want a mid state team to win and IMO it would have been the Blaze . Sure OHS is playing lights out ball but it better hope it holds MHS to 14 PTS or less to win this game

Either way MHS will finally face a varsity squad and not the JV schedule type team

Either way MHS will finally face a varsity squad and not the JV schedule type team

I can't wait to see what real Big Boy football looks like! It all makes sense now....we have been playing the boro's JV teams. No wonder they have not been very impressive. I'm happy we will finally get to play a varsity team from the greatest district in the world. Just hope we can learn from our experience and none of our little boys get hurt.

Get some new material man!!!!! You are boring us all.

Save me some of what your drinking

Do your homework MHS has not faced a D team that is big, fast and talented as Oakland all year

So dropping 45 won't happen

Sure I want a mid state team to win and IMO it would have been the Blaze . Sure OHS is playing lights out ball but it better hope it holds MHS to 14 PTS or less to win this game

Really, that makes me sad knowing Maryville only has faced JV teams.  I'm hurt.  Bet SH never thought they were in that class.  News to us all. 

I got thought for ya ND66.  This is playoff time.  Normal business for MHS this time of season just like Thanksgiving comes every year.  Can your team say that?  It's a new season so when those two Maryville Chartered busses roll into town you'll see a program that will be ready for the business at hand.  Check the records Sir and if you open your mind you too will become a believer like so many others.  No one can win them all but Maryville will win this one. 

See ya Friday and happy thanksgiving we all still have a lot to be thankful for.   

Did I not say I'm a believer of MHS FBE meritous?

No in fact on record as saying cupcake or JV schedule they play it's darn impressive that they win when they have a target on their back and most importantly how impressive it is that team is prepared , motivated and dedicated each week and does not let a team sneak up on them to upset them ( overlooking a team )

Now I know it gets you and pepvols panties in a twist but here it is - sure you beat the 7aaa teams and congrats to that but when you played Siegel or Blaze last few years you were in a dogfight and not a gimme like your typical schedule- so think of playing Oakland ,Sigel and Blaze every year - sure you may go 3-0 but you will have to scratch and fight to win , your 1st team will play a whole game and you will see more injuries -