State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

Did I not say I'm a believer of MHS FBE meritous?

No in fact on record as saying cupcake or JV schedule they play it's darn impressive that they win when they have a target on their back and most importantly how impressive it is that team is prepared , motivated and dedicated each week and does not let a team sneak up on them to upset them ( overlooking a team )

Now I know it gets you and pepvols panties in a twist but here it is - sure you beat the 7aaa teams and congrats to that but when you played Siegel or Blaze last few years you were in a dogfight and not a gimme like your typical schedule- so think of playing Oakland ,Sigel and Blaze every year - sure you may go 3-0 but you will have to scratch and fight to win , your 1st team will play a whole game and you will see more injuries -

Yawn

thanks-is the liar's club meeting this week? how bout a breakfast on friday? always wanted to come to one of ya'll meetings-it's a very prestigious club!!!

It gets a little complicated to arrange on Black Friday. Last year we had the biggest one yet at a fellas workplace because the ladies that worked there wanted to shop. There were 25+ in attendance. But Maryville played at home. So we had more time for the fellowship. I'm sure Stars and the rest of the brain trust will be figuring out something. We will let you know.

Did I not say I'm a believer of MHS FBE meritous?

No in fact on record as saying cupcake or JV schedule they play it's darn impressive that they win when they have a target on their back and most importantly how impressive it is that team is prepared , motivated and dedicated each week and does not let a team sneak up on them to upset them ( overlooking a team )

Now I know it gets you and pepvols panties in a twist but here it is - sure you beat the 7aaa teams and congrats to that but when you played Siegel or Blaze last few years you were in a dogfight and not a gimme like your typical schedule- so think of playing Oakland ,Sigel and Blaze every year - sure you may go 3-0 but you will have to scratch and fight to win , your 1st team will play a whole game and you will see more injuries -

Cake walk or a dog fight, a wins a win!

Save me some of what your drinking

Do your homework MHS has not faced a D team that is big, fast and talented as Oakland all year

So dropping 45 won't happen

Sure I want a mid state team to win and IMO it would have been the Blaze . Sure OHS is playing lights out ball but it better hope it holds MHS to 14 PTS or less to win this game

Either way MHS will finally face a varsity squad and not the JV schedule type team

JV schedule? Are you calling Knoxville West, Science Hill, Sevier County, Alcoa, and Webb "JV Schools" there?

Cake walk or a dog fight, a wins a win!

Miss Reb agreed and didn't I mention how hard it is in full detail - not debating you W is W

Some MHS think and say they are the kings since they throw verbal jabs at 7aaa teams , fine I apoint you a king .....Now this is respect to your team you deserve it but ,,,,

Since you rule wouldn't you love to see what your team can do versus Ensworth , Hoover or another power ?how much more so you need to prove?

if I'm in Vegas I'm putting the house on you for another gold ball this year

What fun what challenge does your yearly schedule or playoff teams pose? Face it 1st taste of a game is semi final .

As a fan I would want a Ensworth or Hoover ; fact would demand it....are you afraid you will be appointed boy kings instead of kings of Tn football if Ensworth beat you (if they even can ) wouldn't you want to see where the team stacks up - heck sure it would draw 25,000 ESPN etc... Again respect to you it's your it's earned so please to the typical few with the wisecracks would you like to see where you measure up to

Miss Reb agreed and didn't I mention how hard it is in full detail - not debating you W is W

Some MHS think and say they are the kings since they throw verbal jabs at 7aaa teams , fine I apoint you a king .....Now this is respect to your team you deserve it but ,,,,

Since you rule wouldn't you love to see what your team can do versus Ensworth , Hoover or another power ?how much more so you need to prove?

if I'm in Vegas I'm putting the house on you for another gold ball this year

What fun what challenge does your yearly schedule or playoff teams pose? Face it 1st taste of a game is semi final .

As a fan I would want a Ensworth or Hoover ; fact would demand it....are you afraid you will be appointed boy kings instead of kings of Tn football if Ensworth beat you (if they even can ) wouldn't you want to see where the team stacks up - heck sure it would draw 25,000 ESPN etc... Again respect to you it's your it's earned so please to the typical few with the wisecracks would you like to see where you measure up to

Did you call me a king??