Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

UC played a schedule as light or if not lighter than NCS ... We also could have scored a 100 points agame toot toot if we would have let our starters stay in the game.. So great job toot toot... So U know 34 is very strong benchs 255 and in very good shape for a big man so less just see how your seniors run over him..If there so strong they should just run straight up the middle every time for a touchdown....Keep thinking we are a push over team you and those kids will be surprised..

UC played a schedule as light or if not lighter than NCS ... We also could have scored a 100 points agame toot toot if we would have let our starters stay in the game.. So great job toot toot... So U know 34 is very strong benchs 255 and in very good shape for a big man so less just see how your seniors run over him..If there so strong they should just run straight up the middle every time for a touchdown....Keep thinking we are a push over team you and those kids will be surprised..

It doesn't matter one bit what the posters on this thread say or think. The coaches and their staff have the teams eyes and ears. Someone could come on here and make the most ludicrous remarks and it won't have an once of impact on this game. One thing you can count on, the TORNADOES know what is in front of them and that this team is the best team they have played all season. So it doesn't matter who says what on this board. Come on man.

The most anticipated game in a long time!!....tonight's forecast is 41 and clear with a slight breeze out of the south...great football weather...I attended last year's game and remember how cold it was....love to see a blowout, but feel this one will be a tight one...will the stands be full?...they oughta be as this team from Union City is very very good!...If they get by this game and it won't be easy, they should be remembered as one of the best teams ever in West Tennessee!...hope to see a complete game from Union City and enjoy myself with some old friends at the game of the year!

Edited by Switchhitter

[quote name="NCS4real" post="3284886" timestamp="1417181004

UC's schedule was tougher by a mile. That can't even be argued. I'm afraid you have no idea what we're up against.

U shouldn't be drinking so early it's not good for you.. IV posted this several times this year can't wait till the excuses flow after the game.. And if you look back on every game I was right .. We fumbled we didn't do this we didn't do that .. It's because our defense made you fumble it's because Our defense didn't allow you to do what your accustomed to doing... GOOD LUCK TO UC ... Every UC fan during this game will think holy crap there better than people said... Hope it's injury free for both teams..

U shouldn't be drinking so early it's not good for you.. IV posted this several times this year can't wait till the excuses flow after the game.. And if you look back on every game I was right .. We fumbled we didn't do this we didn't do that .. It's because our defense made you fumble it's because Our defense didn't allow you to do what your accustomed to doing... GOOD LUCK TO UC ... Every UC fan during this game will think holy crap there better than people said... Hope it's injury free for both teams..

Okay I also can't wait for your excuses. Now let me ask you a question or two. What are we supposed to do as fans of UC on a thread like this? Are we supposed to bow at your feet and beg you to take it easy on us? I know we have some posters who are more vocal than others but that's completely okay with me. It seems to me that you are accustomed to other people giving your team accolades and saying things like"we will be lucky to score on you". Or "I hope we can at least compete." Well if that's you are wanting to hear I'm afraid you will not hear that from this group of fans. So what if someone posts something that is confident and maybe a little cocky. It doesn't really matter. The truth of the matter is that both teams played a long grueling season and they both deserve to be here. We can expect to see the best from both squads and hopefully it will be a close physical game. That's what I'm hoping for. Good luck to your Eagles but not enough to win. Lol. Co.e on Tornadoes it's time to Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles.