Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

I don't think it will be an upset no matter who wins!! Both teams match up well and have enough strengths and weaknesses to balance each other out! I think the team that wins will have to create a turnover or two!! The defenses will have to come ready to play & be focused!!

I agree 100%. It'll probably come down to just 1 play. I see this being a close one. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking an extra point or so.

I watched Aville in both Title games last 2 years they struggle against speed! And if you thing some big ole boys up front scare us hmm were only avg size true bit very athletic!I dont believe it will be a blow out cause you guys. running game is stout we will bend wont break ,throw it we will pick it off and then frees safety #7 is gojn going gone baby!!!!!!!! peabody 28 aville 20

I watched Aville in both Title games last 2 years they struggle against speed! And if you thing some big ole boys up front scare us hmm were only avg size true bit very athletic!I dont believe it will be a blow out cause you guys. running game is stout we will bend wont break ,throw it we will pick it off and then frees safety #7 is gojn going gone baby!!!!!!!! peabody 28 aville 20

Make sure you show up for English class tomorrow!!!!!! LOL

The truth hurts. Facts do not lie.[/

Worry about mowing your field and putting your best foot forward instead of showing your a&$ in the county rivalry game, sure lost a lot of potential athletes that night with actions, the score, and the deplorable conditions. This is a championship caliber thread you don't belong, be gone!

Well, I don't post much on here, but I do enjoy reading all the banter. However this game has drawn me out. I have been waiting 3 years for this one. We should have met in the '12 season but alas Dresden caught us napping. (Thanks for taking care of that for us)

First let me say I have a ton of respect for The Ville and the program they have built down there. I remember when The Cards where a door mat but my how things have changed. Kudos to ya'll!

Secondly I want to welcome you to T town and I hope our little football facility is to your liking. It ain't  much but it will do.

Now, lets talk Football - I think Peabody wins this game. Why? Of all the match ups of lines vs lines, Backs vs Backers, WR's vs DB's etc. etc. I see this one as pretty even. BUT across the board Peabody has more "Play Makers". So assuming we don't turn the ball over, we should be able to make at least 1 more big play than Adamsville. Granted, that is a big assumption as we have turned it over too often this season. Now I will step out on a limb, if Adamsville turns it over, lights out, blow out.

We will not stop #17 and you will not stop #7. That's a case of hoping to contain on both counts. It is going to be fun to watch these 2 go at it and see who else steps up for their team!  

Prediction to come.

After watching my sons Hudl thingy ( man I wish we had that when I played ) looks like we got our work cut out for us! #62 and # 55 are what I like to call " Wardaddys" ! Gonna be tough to block ! #7 and # 8 are a two headed monster ! # 74 on offense is a roaddrader ! # 5 and # 89 run like cheetahs ! The Tide has my respect , we will have to come out focused and on top of our game! Gonna be a good night for football and I hope this matchup proves to be as entertaining in real life as it looks to be on paper !