5A Semis (13-0) Hillsboro @ (12-1) Ridgeway

HighLife

Since we have given the Hillsboro's Kyle Phillips his props. I though I'd give some props to one of the RW DEs. Both are excellent. #53, Elonte Bateman has already verballed to Arkansas State. However, I'm not going to feature him. I'm going to give props to the other DE, whom I say is just as big and dominating as any DE in the state, including Kyle and Josh. I'm talking about big #88, Mr. Terry Fultz. Below, I'm going to paste what I copied off of their media person's website which is Ridgewayfootball.net

I don't know where Terry will be playing ball on Saturday's ... but rest assured, he'll be on somebody's college roster come 2015.

With no further ado:

Terry Fultz  #88 6'5 260 DE Sr

IMGP3159%20(Small).JPG

2012 - Fultz is the starting left DE. He has excellent size, long arms and is very athletic. Fultz had a great game against Overton recording 4 tackles, 1 fumble recovery in win. Fultz contributed 4 tackles against Whitehaven. Fultz is improving with each game. He had 4 tackles, 1 sack and 1 forced safety in win over Kirby. Fultz added 3 tackles in win over Wooddale. Fultz added 5 tackles, 1 sack in Houston game. Fultz added 4 tackles and 1 sack in Southwind game. Fultz added 2 sacks in game against Germantown, giving him 7 sacks on the season. This So DE looks like another good college prospect in the making. Fultz added another 2 sacks in win over Collierville and leads Ridgeway with 9 sacks on the season. Fultz had 4 tackles in win over Lawrence County, and has been solid all season. Fultz was named 2nd team All District 15AAA DE. Fultz added another sack and 2 tackles in win over Craigmont. Coach Sutton says "Terry has been good for us this year, but he has so much room to be even more dominant. He'll certainly be recruited heavily before he's done". Fultz had 4 tackles, 1 for loss in 3rd rd playoff loss to Jackson Northside.

2013 - Fultz had a team leading 8 tackles against Olive Branch in season opener. Fultz applied heavy pressure to Southwind QB all night. He finished with 4 tackles, 1.5 sack. Fultz was a no show in Henry County game making only 1 tackle. Fultz had 3 tackles in Kirby game. Fultz had 4 tackles and 2 sacks in Whitehaven game. Fultz had 2 sacks  and 4 tackles vs Germantown and 5 tackles, 1 for loss vs Collierville.Fultz is beginning play up to expectations. He had 4 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackles for loss vs Houston. Fultz finished 2013 as an All District performer collecting 71 tackles and 11 sacks.

2014 - Fultz had 2 tackles and 2 QB pressures in win over Olive Branch.Fultz had 5 tackles, 2 for loss and 1 sack, 1 forced fumble in Southwind game. Fultz had 4 tackles, 2 for loss and 1 sack in win over Henry County. Fultz had 3 tackles, 1 sack and a forced fumble in win over Kirby. Teams have stayed away from running at Fultz this season. Fultz had 2 tackles, 1 for loss against Whitehaven. Fultz had 2 tackles, 1 for loss in win over Germantown. Fultz had 4 tackles, 1 for loss in Collierville win. Fultz had 4 tackles, 1 sack and 1 tackle for loss in win over Houston. Fultz had 6 tackles, 2 sacks in win over East. Fultz made 4 tackles in win over Hardin Co in 2nd rd playoff. Fultz was named 1st team All District DE and Liberty Bowl All Star. Fultz played an outstanding game against Henry County registering 6 tackles, 2 sacks.

He needs to come play for Butch. CBJ is turning things around and UT is going to a Bowl game.

He needs to come play for Butch. CBJ is turning things around and UT is going to a Bowl game.

Bigdave1967:

I have to be honest. I'm hoping he stays home and plays for the now 8-3 University of Memphis Tigers. However, Butch would be idiotic to NOT offer the young man. He's currently a man playing amoung boys, and it's blatently obvious when you see him on the field. How he's not at least a 4-star recruit is beyond me. I hope the SEC passes him over, but I highly doubt it. Coach Sutton does well getting his young men in college.

Edited by kwc

One thing is for sure......State title game will be a dog fight. There really wasn't a 5A team over here in the east that could play with Knox West. State title game will be interesting.

Exactly!; West is very good, just as the final 2 on this side, the 5A title game will be a good one.....

I dont want to write off Rhea Co. either so we will have to wait and see.....lol