State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Inside the 5 with no timeouts. The play calls were probably give it to Zeman til we score or run out of time. Qb probably seen his chance and took it. Who knows. Tough luck for your rams

I think it was a busted play actually, looks like the qb turned the wrong way and it was a good thing, looked like they had Zeman with that one.

Yep. GCA showed up and shut them out the first half. Kudos to MC for playing tough 4 quarters. Refs were horrible. Missed alot of holding on the sweeps for yards. IMO Zeman is good but he was wasn't the factor in this game. You've got a good team. That was our game to lose.

The 3 turnovers in the first half killed us. Grace took advantage of those and scored. Their defense played better than I thought they would. It's not always about Blake's yards though. Teams scheme to stop him and that opens up the sweeps. Grace got us on a few passes but we shut the run down except for one play that a lb missed. I believe we just wore them down in the 2nd. Those big boys were gassed. I read an article that midway through the 4th we had run 34 offensive plays to Grace's 6. The refs were atrocious to say the least. We had 2 motion penalties because the side judge wouldn't let our WR line up. He mad him stay in tight and motioned when he could come outside.