CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

OK..... :rolleyes:  and what was your score for MC vs. GCA?  You were a little off on that one too.  Look, I wholeheartedly agree Stewart won't have much chance to effect the outcome because UC obviously has multiple linemen that he won't account for....after all Bass....he is just one guy.  But one on one he will win most of his battles up front.  I'm sure Jernigan is a fine player as well, but he isn't likely to affect the outcome either......call it a stalemate if you will but you seriously undervalue Mr. Football.

Oh yeah, he won that award this morning?  Hmmmm......your move expert!

kaz

Kinda humorous when people say Stewart is slow.....most players opposite of him rarely (if ever) attempt to take him on directly to the point of attack. Most linemen or DE's just try to quick rush him as far outside as they can go, hoping to catch QB on a deeper drop. I would be interested to know how many individual sacks he has given up this year.....my guess is 1 maybe 2? I'd say when he gets to the State U they will make him an offensive guard BECAUSE of his mobility, not because he is "too slow". What some things that look one way on film, doesn't reflect a very good understanding of football Dogg.......thing aren't always as they seem. Stewart should be highly rated because he moonlights as a DL.....he is an OL through and through.

Kaz

In my opinion Napier was the best lineman Coalfield has EVER had.Stewart is good no doubt but last yr we played two others that were better.One played for Meigs and the other was Napier.Wear me out over it if you want but it is what it is.Watch the Jones kid from Oakland that kid is a SEC D-1 lineman,Stewart may make one but not anytime soon.JMO! Edited by orngnblk

So JDOGG80, you basically think Stewart sucks and the Tennessee coaching staff is stupid for giving him scholarship.

Sir, Mr. Stewart should have taken his chance and sat down with the kid from NCS that Jernigan whipped this past Friday night to gain a few extra pointers because he is going to need them in a bad, way.  #55 will be wanting oxygen by the end of the 1st quarter and begging for a rest.  He to will also find out that high school is not match to college but playing Union City will be the next closes thing...lol.  The kid ( #55 Stewart ) from C F we know is good and won the Mr. Football Award back to back but Union City kids have their eye on something the Stewart kid wishes he could win and won't, Back to Back GOLD ( Team ) Footballs.  he will find out Friday morning when he goes up against the toughest line he has faced since being in high school.  Just ask the other 90% people on here who aren't from Union City, saw the NCS or any other game.  They will tell you a buzz saw is in your path of a state championship.

Sir, Mr. Stewart should have taken his chance and sat down with the kid from NCS that Jernigan whipped this past Friday night to gain a few extra pointers because he is going to need them in a bad, way.  #55 will be wanting oxygen by the end of the 1st quarter and begging for a rest.  He to will also find out that high school is not match to college but playing Union City will be the next closes thing...lol.  The kid ( #55 Stewart ) from C F we know is good and won the Mr. Football Award back to back but Union City kids have their eye on something the Stewart kid wishes he could win and won't, Back to Back GOLD ( Team ) Footballs.  he will find out Friday morning when he goes up against the toughest line he has faced since being in high school.  Just ask the other 90% people on here who aren't from Union City, saw the NCS or any other game.  They will tell you a buzz saw is in your path of a state championship.

Or Stewart might dominate whoever is in front of him.

Not a complex. You just have a problem with looking down your nose at Basin. You called us out with your comments. There is a sense of arrogance in your comments but you will receive an eye opener Friday. Congratulations to Coalfield on making it.

Well your buddy said that CF should stay home Friday and send someone to pick up the Silver ball. Those are strong words coming from someone who is in basketball season. Of course it's going to spark a fire with the cf fans. I'm a neutral fan and I seen the irony in BigDaves post. That's just my input.