Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

I once saw BladeRumpRanger cry Alligator tears after Maryville won again .

??! I once saw a Vol Coach go 11 and 13 and get a raise. And make excuse after excuse about being "young". And... make the statement that he had 17 year old playing (not true)....Yeah if my name was "PepVol" I don't think I'd bring up winning it all.

??! I once saw a Vol Coach go 11 and 13 and get a raise. And make excuse after excuse about being "young". And... make the statement that he had 17 year old playing (not true)....Yeah if my name was "PepVol" I don't think I'd bring up winning it all.

SMH... You are such a hater that you can't even see reality... The fact is winning 6 games and making a bowl game was a major accomplishment for Butch Jones and this team. Back before the season started all I heard was gloom and many people were predicting us to go 3-9 or 4-8 because of our inexperienced lines,the youth everywhere else, and our brutal schedule. But despite all of that Butch Jones was able to coach this team to it's first bowl game since 2010. When Butch Jones talked about us being young he wasn't making excuses, he was stating a fact.The fact is the vols started more true freshman than anyone else in the country and they were doing that with one of the most brutal schedules in the country, and they still made a bowl game. And if you look back on the season they were a few plays away from being 8-4 or 9-3. This team surpassed everyone's expectations. And as much as you probably hate to hear this the Vols are only going to get better and better from here on out. Butch Jones has this program going in the right direction and it's only a matter of time before we win another National Title.

Hey guys    analyze this:     there is a Ravenwood Drive in Maryville.      No Maryville Drive in Ravenwood.        So what does this mean?        Does it mean Ravenwood will mount Drive after Drive against the Rebels?        Or does it mean that Ravenwood's Drive's will result in dead-ends, like the real Ravenwood Drive below...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ravenwood+Dr,+Maryville,+TN+37801/@35.7550255,-83.9995954,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x885e9e17670b47b5:0x7886aebdc18a3b3a

The following says that Maryville High School to Ravenwood Drive is 2.2 miles and 6 minutes, so does that mean the score will be 22-6?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Maryville+High+School,+825+Lawrence+Ave,+Maryville,+TN+37803/Ravenwood+Dr,+Maryville,+TN+37801/@35.7460126,-83.9971287,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x885e9e346f21c259:0xfaaba14b8c134095!2m2!1d-83.977988!2d35.747693!1m5!1m1!1s0x885e9e17670b47b5:0x7886aebdc18a3b3a!2m2!1d-83.9995954!2d35.7550255

SMH... You are such a hater that you can't even see reality... The fact is winning 6 games and making a bowl game was a major accomplishment for Butch Jones and this team. Back before the season started all I heard was gloom and many people were predicting us to go 3-9 or 4-8 because of our inexperienced lines,the youth everywhere else, and our brutal schedule. But despite all of that Butch Jones was able to coach this team to it's first bowl game since 2010. When Butch Jones talked about us being young he wasn't making excuses, he was stating a fact.The fact is the vols started more true freshman than anyone else in the country and they were doing that with one of the most brutal schedules in the country, and they still made a bowl game. And if you look back on the season they were a few plays away from being 8-4 or 9-3. This team surpassed everyone's expectations. And as much as you probably hate to hear this the Vols are only going to get better and better from here on out. Butch Jones has this program going in the right direction and it's only a matter of time before we win another National Title.

Another non winning record is a good sign, says the guy who thinks 0 wins should get you into the playoffs. I know, "a couple plays away" "if we wouldn't fumble" or how about "fire the offensive coordinator"

Gov I have to agree with you on this. I really figured 5-7 because of the offensive line more than anything. The big surprise was the defensive line which was wiped out by graduation last year also. I just hope they can land a team we can beat in the bowl game so things end on a positive note.

Hey guys    analyze this:     there is a Ravenwood Drive in Maryville.      No Maryville Drive in Ravenwood.        So what does this mean?        Does it mean Ravenwood will mount Drive after Drive against the Rebels?        Or does it mean that Ravenwood's Drive's will result in dead-ends, like the real Ravenwood Drive below...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ravenwood+Dr,+Maryville,+TN+37801/@35.7550255,-83.9995954,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x885e9e17670b47b5:0x7886aebdc18a3b3a

The following says that Maryville High School to Ravenwood Drive is 2.2 miles and 6 minutes, so does that mean the score will be 22-6?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Maryville+High+School,+825+Lawrence+Ave,+Maryville,+TN+37803/Ravenwood+Dr,+Maryville,+TN+37801/@35.7460126,-83.9971287,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x885e9e346f21c259:0xfaaba14b8c134095!2m2!1d-83.977988!2d35.747693!1m5!1m1!1s0x885e9e17670b47b5:0x7886aebdc18a3b3a!2m2!1d-83.9995954!2d35.7550255

The Ravenwood Drive in Maryville were condo's built by the cheapest building company known to man and now are falling apart at the seems with TVA power lines running overhead which has been linked to cancer in some studies. Please add that into the equation.

UT may be on the right track, but do they really have any signature wins?   Wins only against no-name colleges and SEC bottom feeders should not get Vol Nation that excited, but I guess if the expectations were < .500 then 6-6 is Woodstock material

non-conference:
   Utah State
   Arkansas State
   UT Chattanooga

SEC:
   South Carolina (6-6)
   Kentucky (5-7)
   Vandy (3-9)

The Ravenwood Drive in Maryville were condo's built by the cheapest building company known to man and now are falling apart at the seems with TVA power lines running overhead which has been linked to cancer in some studies. Please add that into the equation.

Good one, I think if we interpolate this data into the X1 quadrant and divide by the square root of the speed of light that it yields.....     Maryville wins