Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

JetJock_zps34c8466f.png

Red Rebels has upped his Game for Championship week !!!

Barn ... did you sense that Overconfidence over the TV ?? At the Actual game I sensed a Whole bunch of Fired up Maryville Rebel fans !! The only thing bad about that huge crowd we had at Oakland was having to sit Sideways to fit into those Stands made for Children !!  :mrgreen:

sx ...eye talked two Mr.200 and we're both onlee a qwartur short on our $4 dollurs fer yore admisshun at tha gaim.....Eye'm shore cR haz got his'n allreddy saved...... :popcorneater:

I will check with creb and see. I definitely received more than $8 worth of riding,

I planned ahead this year. Been pinchin pennies just in case.

Red Rebels has upped his Game for Championship week !!!

Barn ... did you sense that Overconfidence over the TV ?? At the Actual game I sensed a Whole bunch of Fired up Maryville Rebel fans !! The only thing bad about that huge crowd we had at Oakland was having to sit Sideways to fit into those Stands made for Children !!  :mrgreen:

I'm not but it's some of the people I've talked to this week that have decided not to make the trip because they think it's going to rain and won't get wet watching it at home on TV. When you have half a dozen rides down there but everyone has told me if it rains they aren't going. Some of those I can tell just the way they talk think we're going down there to meet up with another Hendersonville and I think their wrong.