Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Both teams come from public school systems in rural counties with a small

county seat. Both teams have improved their programs considerably since having a losing season in 2011. Each team is coached by a man named Ricky who can be credited with the improvement. Both teams are steeped in tradition. Yet, each has a rival in the same county that has been to the semi-finals and finals more frequently in recent years. Each team has won 12 games this year, and each averages about 42 points per game. Both teams are certainly deserving of the gold ball. Will be a fun game to watch.

+1

I have treuly enjoyed the banter this week! I love the enthusiasm on the PHS side and the MC side,I can only hope that our defense will suprise you ,as I a

have posted many times your kids play an amazing defensive scheme and your coach is a great coach were just a little less than 48 hours from someone imposing their will!!!!! I feel both teams will execute it just might come down to a busted play or two!!!!Roll Tide Roll

I have treuly enjoyed the banter this week! I love the enthusiasm on the PHS side and the MC side,I can only hope that our defense will suprise you ,as I a

have posted many times your kids play an amazing defensive scheme and your coach is a great coach were just a little less than 48 hours from someone imposing their will!!!!! I feel both teams will execute it just might come down to a busted play or two!!!!Roll Tide Roll

Hope that isn't the case as that would mean that Peabody would win. Uphill battle for the warriors but they will show up and play hard. With these coaches, whoever has the lead at halftime will be the champion........

Hope that isn't the case as that would mean that Peabody would win. Uphill battle for the warriors but they will show up and play hard. With these coaches, whoever has the lead at halftime will be the Truth champion........

Truth I agree with you most of the time ,but not this one PHS was down by at least 17 to everyone in playoffs except McKenzie and roared back I truely believe no lead is safe! On both sides to be honest Zeeman can break 40+ yard runs with one good block hes freaking fast.I think this will be one thats not decidedtill the clock reaches 0000

Truth I agree with you most of the time ,but not this one PHS was down by at least 17 to everyone in playoffs except McKenzie and roared back I truely believe no lead is safe! On both sides to be honest Zeeman can break 40+ yard runs with one good block hes freaking fast.I think this will be one thats not decidedtill the clock reaches 0000

I was speaking more of coaching adjustments. Both coaches seem to know which buttons to push at the half. Zeman isn't a slug, but he isn't Peabody fast. It may not be decided till late, but I stand by and say whoever is leading at the half will be holding the gold ball.

I was speaking more of coaching adjustments. Both coaches seem to know which buttons to push at the half. Zeman isn't a slug, but he isn't Peabody fast. It may not be decided till late, but I stand by and say whoever is leading at the half will be holding the gold ball.

Do you not think he is the kid looks fast to me ,and if his o line is as advertised only time will tell! Edited by peabodypride