Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Haha! It's not on our networks because it's not a game with West TN folks involved. We're not that dumb! Nice try though. ;)

its not even east, it's middle. How's that work. Our TV station allows it to be played whoever is playing. Pretty cool. Roy and Murphy are good buddies. I bet they spent many a nights sitting in those fancy chairs next to that Christmas tree (have to see the telecast to understand the scene) frolicking over Murphys pole Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

its not even east, it's middle. How's that work. Our TV station allows it to be played whoever is playing. Pretty cool. Roy and Murphy are good buddies. I bet they spent many a nights sitting in those fancy chairs next to that Christmas tree (have to see the telecast to understand the scene) frolicking over Murphys pole

Well Jackson only pays attention to certain west TN areas.... Middle TN pays attention to middle. I guess that's how it works.

I just got a call from my sister who doesn't live here in Trenton. They have direct tv I think, and she said it doesn't even show the right names for the 11am game. I talked to her husband who is a big football buff... He said that he had never heard of the names listed. Yet it showed the right names for every other game like Union City and the other games on Saturday. So who knows.... Needless to say I'll be in Cookeville well before 11am ready to cheer on the Golden Tide! Roll Tide Roll!!!

Well Jackson only pays attention to certain west TN areas.... Middle TN pays attention to middle. I guess that's how it works.

I just got a call from my sister who doesn't live here in Trenton. They have direct tv I think, and she said it doesn't even show the right names for the 11am game. I talked to her husband who is a big football buff... He said that he had never heard of the names listed. Yet it showed the right names for every other game like Union City and the other games on Saturday. So who knows.... Needless to say I'll be in Cookeville well before 11am ready to cheer on the Golden Tide! Roll Tide Roll!!!

Jackson sux...I pay extra for my "local" channels to come from Nashville...choice of two stations for both basketball and football 'ships...all classes, hoping they'll add baseball before long.

Do you not think he is the kid looks fast to me ,and if his o line is as advertised only time will tell!

He is pretty fast for his size but definitely no burner. All the line is young and will be back next year, they have improved a ton this year. I have enjoyed the banter on here with the Peabody fans this week. I hope that the game is as good as the talk has been. Safe travels from Trenton tomorrow friends.......

He is pretty fast for his size but definitely no burner. All the line is young and will be back next year, they have improved a ton this year. I have enjoyed the banter on here with the Peabody fans this week. I hope that the game is as good as the talk has been. Safe travels from Trenton tomorrow friends.......

Thanks my brother its been a pleasure!!!!