3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

First off, congrats to CPA on a great season and a wonderful gameplan! Coach Martin basically smacked coach rankin in the mouth and said what are you gona do about it...we all saw rankin had no answer. Yes, Alcoa has gotten very one dimensional under coach rankin. It is sad with the athletes we have that he does not learn or allow our offensive coordinator to call different plays. His coaching philosophy relys on being stronger on the line and running the same 3 or 4 running plays...if you stop that, he has never shown the ability to make adjustments. At Alcoa it looks like we never coach our recievers or defensive backs! Anybody that has followed Alcoa knows this is not just a rant but a fact that has been several years coming. We just finally found someone at the 3A level that completely shut down the run game!

This loss couldn't have happened to better group of obnoxious,self righteous,over bearing,oh how are we suppose to compete with the privates,self absorbed bunch of %%$#@@. I can't wait to hear oh the refs were against us,oh Tyson was hurt,oh the team ate some bad sushi,blah blah blah,............

Where are your boosters at now? To bad they couldn't buy you another championship.

I hope Under Armor pulls their sponsorship. No one wants to back a losing team.

Alcoa just got beat by Christian private school.

The just announced 13 of the 16 seniors have attended CPA since kindergarten. Maybe Alcoa should take a page from CPA's book.

Congratulation CPA its nice to see a christian based school win it all.

ALCOA; NOTRE DAME WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

You mad bro?

Yeah you probably will see Alcoa again...just like you did today...on your TV playing in the title game while yall sit at the house

Edited by tornadoes09
  • Upvote 1

Whoa, dude. Chill.

It's one thing to disagree with how Coach Rankin does things. Fans do that all the time at just about any program you'll find.

But there's no need to bring his family into this. They'd be really hurt if they saw that. Come on, man!!

I'm disappointed with the outcome, as are the fans, players and coaching staff, but that was over the top.

Go Alcoa, Amen!

I don't care if they see this. In fact, I hope they do. Maybe his son should make himself useful for something more than just kicking extra points, or else he'll just add to the long list of his daddy's wasted talent at Alcoa.

Trickster, you are a fat, overweight, loser ballboy, and that is all you will ever be. CPA is better than Alcoa and thier coach is a lot better! Alcoa is better than Notre Dame and will be next year too! Quit hating because you got embarrassed...bad! It's funny we havent heard from you all week til tonight. You are an embarrassment to the Notre Dame program. Maybe the salvation army will donate you a bike for christmas...i suggest you spend more time exercising your flab and less exercising your flap! You act like a 5 year old girl whose brother stole her lollipop!!! MOMMA!!!!!!

"I understand what you're saying, but I've given Rankin so many breaks through the years I'm sick of it. He wastes more athletes than any coach I've seen with his limited play calling. 

I guess Rankin better start getting his younger son Zeke ready to kick long field goals in high school, because with his dad's play calling, we'll need whatever points we can get."

Alcoa had a great season and is a powerful program.  Bringing the coach's kid into it because one game went the other way isn't classy.  Feel for the other goonies.  

I don't care if they see this. In fact, I hope they do. Maybe his son should make himself useful for something more than just kicking extra points, or else he'll just add to the long list of his daddy's wasted talent at Alcoa.

C'mon man , don't bring his Kid into it !