Adamsville 2015

cardfan

Milan need not to have any insecurities!! Been a staple for power house football in west Tenn! Mcnasty , please just go and worry about your team ! We ready to get this season started ! We got more to worry about than a little cry baby ! Good luck to the Bobcats this season !! They gonna need it !

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Milan team does not care about beating McNairy either. Your team is insignificant. I just say it because it solicites a response from you. Kinda like you do the Adamsville people when you mention recruiting. However I and they see you for what you are. A troll. Nothing more.

And no. I am not In anyone's basement. But I am at your sister's watching the morning news and eating breakfast!! :)

Oh no he didn't....+1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE, I do not want to call you out for your honesty, but my sister does not cook. Plus, I did not think you and The Bulldog liked girls.

I am not a troll. I am smart enough to get two puppies to bark.

Didn't say she cooked.... just that I was eating breakfast. She ain't good for much to be honest. Ought to drop her sorry tail!! Lol!!!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

This is about Adamsville football not called Mc East. All I know after being at practice instead of one threat to catch the ball in Burcham we have a stable of receivers with great speed and quickness. Who knows where the ball is going to be thrown to and running geez speed running or up the middle power are both there. I'm excited

This is about Adamsville football not called Mc East. All I know after being at practice instead of one threat to catch the ball in Burcham we have a stable of receivers with great speed and quickness. Who knows where the ball is going to be thrown to and running geez speed running or up the middle power are both there. I'm excited

You're just hypersensitive since you are Bobcat!

• Upvote 1

I am amazed at all the young talent at Adamsville this year.  We are two and three deep at almost every position on the field.  The speed and athleticism collectively at WR, QB, and RB is some of the best I've seen at the Ville.  Excited for this season and the years to come.  I don't see us dropping off any for quite some time.

I am amazed at all the young talent at Adamsville this year. We are two and three deep at almost every position on the field. The speed and athleticism collectively at WR, QB, and RB is some of the best I've seen at the Ville. Excited for this season and the years to come. I don't see us dropping off any for quite some time.

Meh..... another one!! SMH!!!