Oakland Foootball Opening

wingman10

Good coach............he needs to get Lost Old Dad as a reference.

LOD is the "Wing T Nazi"......................"No wing-T for you Oakland"

LMAO

Not a big fan of LOD, but he's right, running the Wing-T isn't a good fit for any team in this area.

Also, for those that think Shadowens is a lock for Oakland might be in for a bit of a surprise

For any that thinks Shad is a lock, better remember the Principal at Oakland was a Vice Principal at R'dale during the Rankin years when Shad could not even buy a game against R'dale.

I wonder if players had anything to do with that. You criticize Aydelott constantly but he is just as good of an X's and O's guy as Rankin. The difference is simply the players that were there and are currently there.

I wonder if players had anything to do with that. You criticize Aydelott constantly but he is just as good of an X's and O's guy as Rankin. The difference is simply the players that were there and are currently there.

X's and O's, at least on offense, have never been Aydelott's problem. He'd be a very good offensive coordinator.

Oh, he'd also make a great head coach for Oakland/Blackman if they could swing it.

Don't have a dog in this hunt but if I were looking for a great coach it would be Kevin Creasy ! He has done a great job at Trousdale County with a limited amount of players ..Just the thought of Kevin having 80 to 100 players to pick from would just be down right scary for the other teams in the region.. Not sure if he would leave TCHS but if I was the AD ( Principal ) at Oakland I would surely give it my best shot ! Good luck to all the fans, players, and administrators at OHS in finding your new coach.

I have actually played for Coach Creasy and he will run what best suits his players. One of the greatest mind when it come to football on offense and on defense. Just ask Smyrna when he held Jeremiah Bryson to only 20 yards that night. He would be a great hire for Oakland even though I would hate to see him leave. With what he has going on at TCHS it would be hard for him to leave now. A very discipline coach who requires a lot from his players, but one thing is a fact your last name don't matter when it comes to playing for him!

I have actually played for Coach Creasy and he will run what best suits his players. One of the greatest mind when it come to football on offense and on defense. Just ask Smyrna when he held Jeremiah Bryson to only 20 yards that night. He would be a great hire for Oakland even though I would hate to see him leave. With what he has going on at TCHS it would be hard for him to leave now. A very discipline coach who requires a lot from his players, but one thing is a fact your last name don't matter when it comes to playing for him!

That is just so huge.  As soon as the kids learn that factors besides hard work and performance are driving playing time you see the roster begin to shrink and the commitment of the players wane.  It's will just kill a program. 

That is just so huge.  As soon as the kids learn that factors besides hard work and performance are driving playing time you see the roster begin to shrink and the commitment of the players wane.  It's will just kill a program. 

Creasy can do that at TC...smaller school..football school and the support of Mr Satterfield