Oakland Foootball Opening

wingman10

Mac McCurry?? Now that would be interesting ? Wonder what he could do at a school like Oakland ?

Bill Price?? Just retired at Signal Mountain..another excellent choice ?

Steve Carson is a excellent coach too?

David Barger?? The defensive coordinator at Giles County...has ten or more years of head coaching experience and would flourish at Oakland ! Great young coach??

JMO??

Edited by WARBOSS

Mac McCurry?? Now that would be interesting ? Wonder what he could do at a school like Oakland ?

Bill Price?? Just retired at Signal Mountain..another excellent choice ?

Steve Carson is a excellent coach too?

David Barger?? The defensive coordinator at Giles County...has ten or more years of head coaching experience and would flourish at Oakland ! Great young coach??

JMO??

David Barger's team offensively have always been able to put up lots of points. Defense was the problem. However if Oakland already has a solid defensive coordinator in place he wouldn't be a bad hire. They would definitely put points on the board. Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

David Bargers teams have always been discipline but yet the kids love him ! He's grown into one of the best coaches in the state...imo! If he were given a chance at a school with Oakland's capability it would be awesome to watch his offense with those type athletes ! Hes an exciting coach and it shows in the way his teams have played for him! Coach Barger would be a great addition to Rutherford County football !!

Good to have you back old dad. As for coach a ruining a school....haha. some things never change.

Thank You.  Is funny now that I have an electrical medical device attached to me.

As to ME ever changing, it will happen when he admits his pure wing-t offense is garbage. 

Another interesting remote possibility is a current assistant at Tullahoma coming back to be a head coach again.

Thank You.  Is funny now that I have an electrical medical device attached to me.

As to ME ever changing, it will happen when he admits his pure wing-t offense is garbage. 

Another interesting remote possibility is a current assistant at Tullahoma coming back to be a head coach again.

The new electrical device hasn't helped the lack of football knowledge.

LOD 2.0, Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger. Was recently quoted as saying "now that I fell better the wing-t really sucks!"

Good to hear your better, glad to have you back! :popcorneater: