BatmanDB's Thoughts on DB

BatmanDB

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I'm most proud of is that it bothers you so much Mrs. Carter. How many post would that be in Dog Years?

You do know there is no "Mrs." Carter, right? I'm guessing she wouldn't have to do any of her own laundry.

Anyway, shouldn't you be over at the protest in front of your coach's house? Heard they were going to burn some couches and everything. Good Times!

I would call almost every team in east Tennessee mediocre compared to middle Tennessee.  Maryville is the only team of the MT caliber around these parts.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to rise to the next level.   There is something sick about sitting around and not saying anything about it.

There is also something sick about your drive by shots.  Go see a shrink.   You're either still in middle school or are part of the lame brain media.

Those mediocre east Tennessee teams sure bring a lot of gold balls back to

the hills.

I know that a lot of parents don't go to practices but if I had a son playing football and it didn't bother him to watch.I'd darn sure be over there this week watching my son or grandson until DB plays it's last playoff game,whenever that is. You only get one chance to watch your kids do these kinds of things . I was very lucky to watch all my kids.They only grow up once.Roll Tribe !

I would call almost every team in east Tennessee mediocre compared to middle Tennessee. Maryville is the only team of the MT caliber around these parts. There is nothing wrong with wanting to rise to the next level. There is something sick about sitting around and not saying anything about it.

There is also something sick about your drive by shots. Go see a shrink. You're either still in middle school or are part of the lame brain media.

I guess all those titles that Fulton and Alcoa won were flukes?

+1,  Look at last year, Mediocre?

I guess all those titles that Fulton and Alcoa won were flukes?

wasn't it Murvil , West and Fulton in 6A , 5A , & 4A ? How many 6A Gold balls does Middle TN have ? 

Lets be clear who is saying East Tennessee is mediocre? DBGRAD70 (Dobyns Bennet Grad) No one in middle has said a word about mediocre. We are more focused on just playing the best ball we can... We know there are no easy games ahead

There have been so many things in the last year or two that make wins and losses on a football field so very trivial .Players,coaches,parents and fans have had to deal with things that push indian football way back on the list.It's ok to be mad and demand better because that's the way we all are in life at times.The coaches are big boys and have a very tough job.They know it comes with the turf.The players are just young men that are doing the best they can.We all need to remember that.Those fans-parents that took a player to the side last week and blamed him were in the wrong .None of these young men deserve to be disrespected like that.

Edited by BatmanDB