Shadowens resigns.......

HSFBLLRKS

Would you believe William Blount High School?

PS: Ring... ring... ring...

GR: Hello?

PS:  Hey Gary this is Phillip.

GR: Who?

PS:  Phillip Shadowens?

GR: Who did you say you were?

PS:  Phillip Shadowens!

GR: Spell it for me.

PS:  P H I L L I P S H A D O W E N S

GR: What are you selling?

PS:  I'm not selling anything...

GR:  Then why did you call?

PS:  Do you not remember me? I coached at Smyrna when you were at Riverdale, then I moved over to Blackman.

GR: Oh yeah, now I remember...

PS:  Tell me about Blount County...

Edited by Red Rebels

Free Newcomers Guide

Blount County has it all. But don’t just take our word for it. See what others are saying about us.

• Arts and Entertainment Channel selected Maryville as one of its "Top 10 Cities to Have it All!"
  • Your Money magazine selected Maryville as one of tomorrow's "Hottest Retirement Destinations"
  • Forbes magazine moved the region's business ranking from 17th to 5th place in the nation, ahead of all other Tennessee metro areas in overall rankings.
  • Blount County is designated as a Three-Star Community by the Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development
  • Maryville is the only Tennessee city included in "America's 100 Best Places to Retire."

In recent years, a great many people have discovered Blount County, Tennessee, and they have moved to our community in significant numbers, supporting our growth and development. Businesses are discovering the many economic advantages of locating in Blount County, and they're bringing new jobs and new skill requirements to an area that has the resources and the vision to meet those demands in education, business, leisure and life sectors. 

Newcomers to Blount County experience new levels of quality of life, education, employment options and our renowned friendly welcome. Join the growing number of people discovering Blount County.

New people, new businesses, and new jobs! All are welcome to join the Blount County success story, one that continues to grow and continues to demand. Join in our success, and enhance yours!

Check out all Blount County has to offer in recreation, natural resources, entertainment, culture, quality restaurants and top notch sporting events!

Source: http://www.blountchamber.com/newcomers/

Free Newcomers Guide

Blount County has it all. But don’t just take our word for it. See what others are saying about us.

• Arts and Entertainment Channel selected Maryville as one of its "Top 10 Cities to Have it All!"
  • Your Money magazine selected Maryville as one of tomorrow's "Hottest Retirement Destinations"
  • Forbes magazine moved the region's business ranking from 17th to 5th place in the nation, ahead of all other Tennessee metro areas in overall rankings.
  • Blount County is designated as a Three-Star Community by the Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development
  • Maryville is the only Tennessee city included in "America's 100 Best Places to Retire."

In recent years, a great many people have discovered Blount County, Tennessee, and they have moved to our community in significant numbers, supporting our growth and development. Businesses are discovering the many economic advantages of locating in Blount County, and they're bringing new jobs and new skill requirements to an area that has the resources and the vision to meet those demands in education, business, leisure and life sectors. 

Newcomers to Blount County experience new levels of quality of life, education, employment options and our renowned friendly welcome. Join the growing number of people discovering Blount County.

New people, new businesses, and new jobs! All are welcome to join the Blount County success story, one that continues to grow and continues to demand. Join in our success, and enhance yours!

Check out all Blount County has to offer in recreation, natural resources, entertainment, culture, quality restaurants and top notch sporting events!

Source: http://www.blountchamber.com/newcomers/

Please use a larger font! LOL! :popcorneater: