GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Toughest region we've been in a long time, didn't mention being challenged,just that region 1 2a was much tougher than region 1 1a. We missed that by 5 students.

You'll be in 1A in 2017. Congrats to the better looking Lunsford that was named to the All State team. I say better looking because I've only met you, Mike and him in the Lunsford family. He blows you two away!

You'll be in 1A in 2017. Congrats to the better looking Lunsford that was named to the All State team. I say better looking because I've only met you, Mike and him in the Lunsford family. He blows you two away!

I'm not as good as I once was . LOL. Thanks for the props. Glad to see all the hard work rewarded.

You just supported my earlier post. Coalfield was not playing very good in the secondary early in the year. They were very inconsistent. You seem to have beef with coalfield. I thought that was who you supported. How did you know all of his season stats? They have to been in the papers yet? I was wondering the totals myself.

I'm not a CF fan and I know people in the know.