SG and Hampton

pujo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it  3rd times the charm or is it 3 strikes and you're outta there.

well at least we won't be outta here just yet if we lose BUT a loss would more than likely put us in Cosby's bracket in the Region assuming that Cosby beats Hancock Co in their District Championship. IMO whomever wins this game has a more desirable bracket to get to the regional championship game.

8:30

Most forecasts have storm coming in late.

Pujo, if we see team ball tonight, it'll be fun to watch....if "honors" is on the mind, may be another close game! NG ran a box-n-one last game with the hope that stopping Jones would help...Only problem was Norris, McClain, Valentine, Stone and the rest weren't accounted for!

Reckon what SG plans to do tonight?

I'm sure we'll have eyes from teams down the road tonight, so I expect a very vanilla outting from the DOGS, but still a dominant showing.

8:30

Most forecasts have storm coming in late.

Pujo, if we see team ball tonight, it'll be fun to watch....if "honors" is on the mind, may be another close game! NG ran a box-n-one last game with the hope that stopping Jones would help...Only problem was Norris, McClain, Valentine, Stone and the rest weren't accounted for!

Reckon what SG plans to do tonight?

I'm sure we'll have eyes from teams down the road tonight, so I expect a very vanilla outting from the DOGS, but still a dominant showing.

y'all be careful just in case and good luck dogs.

I have no problem with awards for outstanding play. But I've always thought to put everything on hold for the better part of half an hour because if it is ridiculous. Put the all tourny team in the paper and send the awards home with the coach. The people who actually care will know anyways. The people who don't won't have to sit around for 30 minutes and the next game will be over before 10:30PM.