THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

Bob is right, it is normally easy once you get past the region semis. 4 or 5 years ago CSAS sent a very good team to the state tournament who ended up losing in the state semis. CSAS put a beat down on our girls, but if Molly Heady for Clarkrange was healthy the RBS wouldn't have ever made it past Clarkrange in the region semis. Outside of that CSAS team the region 4a teams, a majority of the time it is 7a, has had it's way with whoever they meet out of region 3a.

And if she'd not left Monterey it would not have mattered anyway. There are always "ifs"

Van Buren has played weak teams all year . Jackson Co was the best team they played , and they lost both games . They don't have any wins over any good teams . This will hurt them against Pickett Co . Pickett Co wins easy .

AGREED, summit. I applaud their loyalty but sometimes loyalty blinds people or erases their memory. Never underestimate. REMEMBER last year Indian. 3a sleighed the giant last  year.

clarkrange will win state this year. ucsportsfan you know ur my buddy and i respect your opinion. jc is a powerhouse year in and year out. however i knew something was wrong over there this year when i saw jc lose badly to a really bad lebanon team last summer. it was also one of the worst jc teams iv seen in years. but still competitive. i have seen pc play twice this year and i think they are pitiful themselves. we beat them by 30 or 40. not impressed.i think van buren will beat pc in substate and go to state. good luck to all!

Well that settles it.  No need to play the games.  We can all just go home and get ready for next year.  90warrior has spoken, and so it shall be. 

"Pitiful" PC did beat Clarkrange this year, you know.   And White County did beat Pickett by 30 at Sparta, but it was a much more difficult win at Byrdstown, and you know it, if you were there.

Not sure what your agenda is, but you take every opportunity to down Pickett, at least over the past 3 months that I've seen your posts. 

And if she'd not left Monterey it would not have mattered anyway. There are always "ifs"

People take their kids to play for successful programs, I have no problem with that.  There are always "ifs" but she got hurt during the game, in a game that Clarkrange was leading for a majority of until she got injured.  I was just stating that had she not got hurt the chances are we wouldn't have been playing CSAS in the sub-state that year.

If GC makes it to semis and Clarkrange does, Clarkrange might beat us but they better bring 2 lunch boxes because it will take it.

Clarkrange will be there, the team that comes up from Chattanooga has no chance to stay within 40 points of them unless they just let them.  They are the real deal my friend, if you beat that team then you will win the gold ball.  They will be the biggest team you have faced and not only are they big they are very talented.  Sounds like both teams had better pack a lunch!!!  Can't wait to see the match ups this year. :popcorneater:

Edited by UCSportsFan

clarkrange will win state this year. ucsportsfan you know ur my buddy and i respect your opinion. jc is a powerhouse year in and year out. however i knew something was wrong over there this year when i saw jc lose badly to a really bad lebanon team last summer. it was also one of the worst jc teams iv seen in years. but still competitive. i have seen pc play twice this year and i think they are pitiful themselves. we beat them by 30 or 40. not impressed.i think van buren will beat pc in substate and go to state. good luck to all!

I agree with you, this years team was the weakest we've had in several years but where i disagree is the PC vs VB matchup.  The game against WC/PC in Byrdstown was alot closer than the score but remember there is a big difference in White County and VanBuren County, athletes like WC's will make a team like that look bad. PC will win in Spencer by 10.  JC beat VanBuren by 20 in Spencer and 14 at home and to me Pickett was just as good as JC was at the end of the year.