Middleton vs. Pickett Co.

tigerfanatic

Dang, I was hoping Pickett County would win. It sounds like this was a very good game. 17 lead changes, and 8-9 ties had to make it super exciting. The game was also on the higher side score wise too, considering it's girls basketball game, and a state game at that. Congrats on the win Middleton, and congrats on a great season Pickett County.

This was a great game for Single A Basketball as a whole! 

Pickett county had some fire beneath them, mainly from Buck and Pritchett. I think that the stage was the downfall for Pickett. they haven't been to the murphy center in quite a while, and my guess is that nerves is what caused Ferryl to be off her game. I felt for her tonight as the pressure on her back could be felt from the stands. Good game overall though! Middleton did a good job of holding her to 3 though. I didn't expect them to be that good!

Edited by TNBball43

This was a great game for Single A Basketball as a whole!

Pickett county had some fire beneath them, mainly from Buck and Pritchett. I think that the stage was the downfall for Pickett. they haven't been to the murphy center in quite a while, and my guess is that nerves is what caused Ferryl to be off her game. I felt for her tonight as the pressure on her back could be felt from the stands. Good game overall though! Middleton did a good job of holding her to 3 though. I didn't expect them to be that good!

I'm Only Seeing Excuses...Just Admit Middleton Good...We're Undefeated For A Reason!!! First Some Of Yall Was Saying We Don't Stand A Chance Against Pickett...The Better Team Won Today...All I'm Saying NEXT...Go Tigers!!!

Learn English... and nobody said Middleton didn't have a chance. I saw a really close game, between two very equal teams. You would not be undefeated if you played Pickett Co's schedule. That is a fact!

Both teams play 10 times I could see 5 and 5. Middleton had an advantage on the low block and that was the difference late in the game. But Pickett County was one of the better ball handling teams I believe I have ever seen in Single A. Very good shooting team as well. They will be back I will assure you. Loved watching them play.