Middleton vs. Pickett Co.

tigerfanatic

The toughest team they played just got beat by 26 in the state tournament so my estimation wasn't too far fetched  :popcorneater:

You made two bold statements, and were incredibly wrong on both. Yeah, it's beating a dead horse, but with their star player Middleton is the best 1A team in Tennessee, period. As they are, their win over Pickett Co. says that they still have as good of a team as anyone there. Riverside was not a state caliber team, and I said so all year...kudos to them for fighting tooth and nail to over achieve and make it there, but they were badly outclassed, and nowhere near the best that Middleton faced. I couldn't care less whether your predictions make you look like an all knowing basketball guru or not, but you seem to let everyone know when you were close to right, and shrug off the many that make you look foolish with "my estimation wasn't too far fetched". We've all been wrong (me many times) on occasion, but most of us have the humility to say so. You also dismissed Houston Co. earlier for their "easy schedule", yet when they go toe to toe with Clarkrange, all of a sudden the Buff's were the only team in the tournament that stood a chance to beat them...take a stand and stick with it, or learn to admit when you're wrong if you want my respect (which I already know that you care nothing about, so spare me that comeback).

You made two bold statements, and were incredibly wrong on both. Yeah, it's beating a dead horse, but with their star player Middleton is the best 1A team in Tennessee, period. As they are, their win over Pickett Co. says that they still have as good of a team as anyone there. Riverside was not a state caliber team, and I said so all year...kudos to them for fighting tooth and nail to over achieve and make it there, but they were badly outclassed, and nowhere near the best that Middleton faced. I couldn't care less whether your predictions make you look like an all knowing basketball guru or not, but you seem to let everyone know when you were close to right, and shrug off the many that make you look foolish with "my estimation wasn't too far fetched". We've all been wrong (me many times) on occasion, but most of us have the humility to say so. You also dismissed Houston Co. earlier for their "easy schedule", yet when they go toe to toe with Clarkrange, all of a sudden the Buff's were the only team in the tournament that stood a chance to beat them...take a stand and stick with it, or learn to admit when you're wrong if you want my respect (which I already know that you care nothing about, so spare me that comeback).

Excellent post

Now you're lieing, i have never dismissed Houston Co. i know them to be a good team so stick to your opinion but do not lie about me!

Now you're lieing, i have never dismissed Houston Co. i know them to be a good team so stick to your opinion but do not lie about me!

If I say it or imply it, I'll own it right or wrong, and that's all that's been asked of you...I'm done with you and this whole antagonistic subject. Good day, and enjoy the rest of the tournament.

Edited by tradertwo

They have a very athletic point guard that is a freshman and will be good. She along with Perry and some very athletic roll players will win a down District 15A. The coach is just too good at developing players and teams.

Agreed, Middleton will still be favorite in 15A, Maybe throw in TCA? Hoping to see Middleton play in the championship this year. Very good team as I have said since last summer. Them and clarkrange 2 best in state clearly.

Survive and advance!  The young lady who hit the 3 at the end is a player.  I like #20 for Middleton as well, future looks bright for this team.

She is a player, had a bad first half and still came out in the 2nd half and dominated. What a shot at the end too.