Knox Grace Christian vs Clay County State Quartefinals

gcapride

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell came within a hair of beating the best 6A team in Alabama this season. When they play they are the best and it is not close really. I think they are a top 5 or so team in state in any class. You have to watch them to really know how good they are when they are playing at their best.

They seem to change their classification every couple years & with open-zoned schools, classification doesn't matter!

Well the recruits won the game but it was a good game.  Better luck next year Clay co.

Really no need in that dude. Unless you have proof, don't throw the arrow. These kids played an awesome game (both teams), and it should be celebrated. Clay County should've beat GCA by 10-15 pts, but they didn't. GCA answered the bell and survived.

Really no need in that dude. Unless you have proof, don't throw the arrow. These kids played an awesome game (both teams), and it should be celebrated. Clay County should've beat GCA by 10-15 pts, but they didn't. GCA answered the bell and survived.

GCA, I thought were very well coached. That was a nice shot by #41 (the original play before was nicely drawn up, but CC blocked the shot leaving around 6-7 seconds, I believe).

Proud of those GCA boys tonight. Great game by both sides and I thought the refs called a very good game. Tight when it needed to be and lose at the end. It's demeaning to say to both teams the refs this and the refs that. Those two teams gave it all they had.

GCA played hard all night and got a big shot at the end. Mitchell this - Mitchell that. We don't have to win 3 out of 5 folks. It's one game by 1 pt and you keep moving. In the words of Dennis Green - They are who we think they are so crown them if you want but we plan on showing up and we respect the game enough to be on the floor before the proper time. Who gets a Technical before the start of the game?????

Mitchell is Friday, but for tonight and Thursday, well....... we are going to enjoy this Semi Final berth. GO Rams

Proud of those GCA boys tonight. Great game by both sides and I thought the refs called a very good game. Tight when it needed to be and lose at the end. It's demeaning to say to both teams the refs this and the refs that. Those two teams gave it all they had.

GCA played hard all night and got a big shot at the end. Mitchell this - Mitchell that. We don't have to win 3 out of 5 folks. It's one game by 1 pt and you keep moving. In the words of Dennis Green - They are who we think they are so crown them if you want but we plan on showing up and we respect the game enough to be on the floor before the proper time. Who gets a Technical before the start of the game?????

Mitchell is Friday, but for tonight and Thursday, well....... we are going to enjoy this Semi Final berth. GO Rams

You are so correct. This is not a best of 3. We respect everyone we play.

You are so correct. This is not a best of 3. We respect everyone we play.

Oh and us too. Its a privledge to play teams as good as Mitchell. I would not want it any other way. Told 41 tonight you got the chance now to beat the best and that means something .....something real! Good luck to Mitchell. I am sure they are favored, will look better, dunk better, and run faster, but Ill be watching that score board! If we are within 10 going into the 4th quarter You never know .......Go Rams