AA state

90warrior

That is not true, documented ones include players on campus during dead period, observing players at a summer AAU contest (team was on probationary status for a time) and losing a win one year due to playing an ineligible player.  Let the justification and minimizing begin, but those are TSSAA rules.  Truth is allowed, you just have to know how to sift fact from fiction.

...LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE, for Goodness sake!! We could really use you for important matters, Kbrks.

...LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE, for Goodness sake!! We could really use you for important matters, Kbrks.

With the role that sports plays in our culture and high school communities, not important?  I beg to differ.  But give me a call this week and we can discuss what other important matters you and "the we" could use me for, maybe I will be convinced to pursue a different interest.  

Lots of CPA hate ITT. Unless they are doing it and get caught these comments look like sour grapes and jealousy.

CPA does consistently have great players but even without them they'd whip 95% of the teams out there on coaching alone. They actually have a great young football coach too! The football team has a chance to beat Ensworth next year.

I'm no fan of CPA but until the split happens you'd better get used to a dominant CPA.

Are you encouraging everyone to go out and recruit better players? That is the only way you catch up with them. The only reason they lost last year was because of the two  stars fouling out.

there were a few reasons they lost...but in the case of ur lone argument...maybe middle TN teams should learn to attack the rim and play in the post to draw fouls...do you have any more excuses for them losing...i guess SS is a national recruiting power too

:roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol: ripley might want to get pass chatt central first. unless we get in foul trouble or ripley make 7 threes or more. you can forget about making it pass thursday. don't be surprised if cpa struggles with brainerd or gets upset. don't under estimate both chattanooga teams because they are really two great teams not just teams made up of one or two studs. its going to take a team effort to beat them or put them out not one or two studs on a team. see you guys tomorrow. time for chattanooga to make some noise!!!!!!!!

you know the subject is basketball right...not bowling or snipe hunting...whatever they do over in them hills

when was the last time a chatt team won AA???

Lots of CPA hate ITT. Unless they are doing it and get caught these comments look like sour grapes and jealousy.

CPA does consistently have great players but even without them they'd whip 95% of the teams out there on coaching alone. They actually have a great young football coach too! The football team has a chance to beat Ensworth next year.

I'm no fan of CPA but until the split happens you'd better get used to a dominant CPA.

are you saying they have a chance to beat ensworth for the simple fact that they are going to play a game...or because you actually believe cpa to be on that level of excellence???

That is not true, documented ones include players on campus during dead period, observing players at a summer AAU contest (team was on probationary status for a time) and losing a win one year due to playing an ineligible player.  Let the justification and minimizing begin, but those are TSSAA rules.  Truth is allowed, you just have to know how to sift fact from fiction.  

Is it illegal to go to AAU games? What is the rule on that or what did they do wrong?