Girls Basketball Coaching vacancies

Nope they are not the only ones, but that is the environment that has been allowed to be created in the Boro. Its kinda funny that this all really seemed to take off when MTSU hired a new coach several years ago. I think that there is a lot of influence from him for all of this to take place. I know his one of his sons has a big hand in it, so it would only make sense that daddy does too!

Nope they are not the only ones, but that is the environment that has been allowed to be created in the Boro. Its kinda funny that this all really seemed to take off when MTSU hired a new coach several years ago. I think that there is a lot of influence from him for all of this to take place. I know his one of his sons has a big hand in it, so it would only make sense that daddy does too!

who?

who?

You are exactly right! Funny, right after the whole throw the game incident, daddy really distanced himself from that. Wouldn't even let him sit in his usual seat at State Tourn.

Some principals are more concerned about winning than image. Really sad! It's also sad that the parents etc. think that everything there is the same as everywhere else.

I did hear that the powers to be are getting a little tired of all the corruption there! We will see.

You are exactly right! Funny, right after the whole throw the game incident, daddy really distanced himself from that. Wouldn't even let him sit in his usual seat at State Tourn.

Some principals are more concerned about winning than image. Really sad! It's also sad that the parents etc. think that everything there is the same as everywhere else.

I did hear that the powers to be are getting a little tired of all the corruption there! We will see.

Yes they are, right now up there it is all about "W"s and nothing else. One of those AAU programs FLEW in 4 5th grade girls this past weekend for a tournament in Tullahoma. Really? Guarantee that the little general at MTSU had something to do with those girls being invited to play with that team. Until some of that crap is stopped, the culture in girls basketball in the Boro will not change anytime soon.