Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

What's even more amazing about that game is that I have talked to so many people that said the field goal was good because they were setting right behind the goal post when it went through. I even had someone mention that this week. All I wished was if I had a dollar for everyone that has told me they were behind the goal post that night I would be rich.jfahx5.jpg

Barn one ov my frendz wuz beehind tha gole post on thait extree point and sed hit wuz no good...... :popcorneater:

MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEw

Barn one ov my frendz wuz beehind tha gole post on thait extree point and sed hit wuz no good...... :popcorneater:

MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEw

One of my friends was the ref that was under that goal post and he told me in his own words that no disrespect to anyone that said they were standing there behind the goal post that there is a fence behind the goal post that he estimates between 85 and 95 feet away where the closest person could have been that claims they were standing there. He told me from that distance someone could have thought it was good but him and his other crew partner had the best seat in the house right under it and was clearly no good. He did say not only that but a big riding lawn mower was also behind the goal post parked on a sand pit that would have been another distraction for those that claim to have seen this. He also ask me how many times have I been to a game and thought the field goal or extra point was good from where I was viewing it and the call was different. That is why the person that has to make the decision is standing right under it and not in the press box or behind the fence thirty yards away.

Edited by BarneySox2007