The Jerk Farragut Dad

rebelwoman87

Sorry to see that you Maryville fans had to pack up and head home before you got a chance to take Farragut parent's seat on the sidewalk last night. I couldn't believe you all lost to Heritage.

Lol I don't see why you would be surprised. Heritage is a very good team. Good hitting and pitching. I did sit on the sidewalk actually. ; )

How can Farragut play over 40 games and stay under the TSSAA limit for regular season games. I realize they add more after the schedule report is turned in to the TSSAA, but , if reported to TSSAA that they play more games than is allowed they may receive a penalty. I may be off base, but I think 28 dates is the rule with the tourneys counting as 3 dates. How did they get in over 40 games with all the rain, ice, etc? No wonder they are tournament ready.

Page 37 of TSSAA handbook.

30 games maximum including four tournaments that count 3 games each. You could get 20 games out of 4 tournaments with no problem if you are fairly good. That would leave 18 games still, plus whatever they have played in the district tournament. It is possible.

I'd be willing to wager that all of the top teams in EVERY classification have played over 30 games already.  Find something else to get onto Farragut about.

RANK SCHOOL     5/3/15   W L CLASS

Farragut                         31 AAA
2  Christian Brothers           28 8  D2AA
3  Sevier County                 32 AAA
Clarksville                       27 AAA
CAK                                28 5   AA
Bartlett                            24 AAA
Knox Webb                     20 3  D2A
Houston                          25 6  AAA
9  Arlington                         27 3  AAA
10 CCS                              25 2   AA

This is the latest All Class ranking from TBCA.org.
Edited by catsbackr

I'd be willing to wager that all of the top teams in EVERY classification have played over 30 games already. Find something else to get onto Farragut about.

RANK SCHOOL 5/3/15 W L CLASS

1 Farragut 31 5 AAA

2 Christian Brothers 28 8 D2AA

3 Sevier County 32 5 AAA

4 Clarksville 27 8 AAA

5 CAK 28 5 AA

6 Bartlett 24 6 AAA

7 Knox Webb 20 3 D2A

8 Houston 25 6 AAA

9 Arlington 27 3 AAA

10 CCS 25 2 AA

This is the latest All Class ranking from TBCA.org.

I agree. I think the real question should be, how does a team only play 20 games? If you want to get better & play games, then find a way to make it happen.

Page 37 of TSSAA handbook.

30 games maximum including four tournaments that count 3 games each. You could get 20 games out of 4 tournaments with no problem if you are fairly good. That would leave 18 games still, plus whatever they have played in the district tournament. It is possible.

Please stop confusing facts with issues..............................