The Favorite in 1A

RegisP90X

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this has been brought up before if they ligitimately move(in Loudon County where a GB bus travels in front of tbeir house)then they are eligible regardless where they played last yr.If they didnt move then we deserve to be turned in.In my opinion!The pillow comment was for fun if you have read my posts before you should know that.I havnt heard of any WB kids,we dont take out of county kids so now you have my curiosity up.GB has some very nice facilities now it wouldnt surprise me if more kids do come,thats what has turned alot of parents away from us the school was falling apart.We uptown now!LOL.I will say this about the Catholic kid if he played there last yr(and he did)and lived in Loudon and left Catholic enrolled at GB and didnt move addresses i agree he shouldnt be able to play anywhere but Catholic.I dont know all that stuff tho,so we will see how it goes.

Josh Silvey is completely eligible now, got a hardship from TSSAA - 

Josh Silvey is completely eligible now, got a hardship from TSSAA -

Congrats on that. They are hard to come by. SP had a kid one season that needed a hardship because his mom got a job at the school and he was at another school in a different county. Hardship denied!! It's all about what day of the week you catch Old Bernie on.

Hah! I think you're right! It's all about the facilities....lol. Guess we need to start a fund raising campaign

GB doesn't attract players by the good facilities - they have a great program going - the kid from Secouyah wanted to play with some good athletes and Silvey's father said he would never let his son play for Loudon - so there it is!

Edited by Cherokeeforever

Congrats on that. They are hard to come by. SP had a kid one season that needed a hardship because his mom got a job at the school and he was at another school in a different county. Hardship denied!! It's all about what day of the week you catch Old Bernie on.

Well, that is not a hardship, that is just an inconvenience! - they didn't make the decision on the Silvey kid overnight - it took some time

Well, that is not a hardship, that is just an inconvenience! - they didn't make the decision on the Silvey kid overnight - it took some time

No, it's a hardship when the mom was a single parent and has no family in the other town then gets a job on the other end of the valley 45 minutes away. Regardless it wasn't approved and the kid didn't get to play his last season. BTW, he wasn't even a good player, but it's the principle of the matter. The TSSAA isn't consistent with anything they have done the past several seasons.