TSSAA to look at open zones, privates, new classifications possible

GWAVE1

Can someone assist me, when there is a total split, does that mean privates and publics won't play at all during the regular season? Or, can they play each other in non district games and the district teams will be either all public and all private schools with separate post seasons?

I know it has happened as well. Makes it more difficult when the individual was a substitute teacher and funneling kids out of zone to a particular school in association with a coach in attempt to stack that team while training kids on the side, most for profit and some for free just to make a name for himself as they move to colleges. He has shown up at various camps to talk with kids and mingle with college coaches and is now scouting local talent in communication with some colleges. It has went on for years. The fellow even has a criminal record and can not be hired by a school system but, seems to show up.

is this guy wave ast. coac?

is this guy wave ast. coac?

I know the truth. I like to see the game played with integrity, sportsmanship, and school pride.

This gentleman has now associated himself with three other schools in the last three years. He is not allowed back in two already. Though he has persuaded players to your school before, he has as much potential to harm your school. He does not need to be allowed in any school.

Can someone assist me, when there is a total split, does that mean privates and publics won't play at all during the regular season? Or, can they play each other in non district games and the district teams will be either all public and all private schools with separate post seasons?

Both of those plans have been proposed.

If the privates do form their own association when would the timeline be for starting an association? Next year or when the new cycle starts?  I have a hard time believing the privates would accommodate the TSSAA and stay till the full split began. I know there has been talk on CoachT but is there a plan in place by the privates?  Have they been holding meetings to discuss an association?  have rules, and guidelines been pre-drafted?  This is better then Law And Order