GWAVE1

last 2 yrs distric champions

Bison 1. wave 0

last 2 yrs sec playerz

Bison 2. wave 0

Bison coac will send u distric winner tee shirt

coac Masse will send u distric winner tee shirt for BB

SC is home of championz

Gallatin whipped your SEC player last year. Gallatin 4-2 vs Station Camp in football!!

In a rural-urban split, if they were to go by zip codes for population density, Baylor would be rural.

256 people per sq mile, below the 400 cutoff.

If they go to this, private schools and metro schools should be "urban" regardless.

Maybe they're going to judge areas even tighter around schools than a zip code would cover. I wish it had been made clearer what they are looking at in this.

Edited by Indian

We sure wish the TSSAA had power to move Memphis to MIssissippi or Arkansas.  Not just in sports.

I bet you do. And given much of the attitude I routinely see on here and in real life that people have towards "Memphians", I wouldn't blame them one d*** bit for wanting to leave the TSSAA. Not sure why they would want to go to Mississippi though, seems like an independent city league would be more feasible.

I bet you do. And given much of the attitude I routinely see on here and in real life that people have towards "Memphians", I wouldn't blame them one d*** bit for wanting to leave the TSSAA. Not sure why they would want to go to Mississippi though, seems like an independent city league would be more feasible.

I wouldn't mind the teams of SE Tennessee leaving the TSSAA and being absorbed into Georgia high school football by the GHSA

In a rural-urban split, if they were to go by zip codes for population density, Baylor would be rural.

256 people per sq mile, below the 400 cutoff.

If they go to this, private schools and metro schools should be "urban" regardless.

Maybe they're going to judge areas even tighter around schools than a zip code would cover. I wish it had been made clearer what they are looking at in this.

According to an article in Jackson Sun the privates draw from a larger geographic area, and would be formulated as such. Nothing mentioned about how much larger area would be assigned for the assessment. 

last 2 yrs distric champions

Bison 1. wave 0

last 2 yrs sec playerz

Bison 2. wave 0

Bison coac will send u distric winner tee shirt

coac Masse will send u distric winner tee shirt for BB

SC is home of championz

Last 3 years state champions

Wave 3 Bison 0

This year signed college athletes

Wave 7 Bison 5

Wave coach will send you state championship pictures. You have to earn the T-shirt.

Yes,

You are correct. WB has nobody to blame but themselves as far as having successful sports teams. But as far as having schools that are big enough it has nothing to do with them. That's all politics. The people who have the power to build a new high school say they don't have enough money to build a high school. Yet they keep building elementary schools and middle schools. How does that make any sense????? Personally I would rather see them build on to WB. Surely they could do that. But they will prolly keep builing elementary schools and middle schools and telling us they don't have money for high schools. :huh:

Point proven. When I said they have no one to blame but "them"selves, "them" didn't strictly refer to WBHS. It referred to Blount Co. Schools in this case. If they keep spending to build elementary schools but don't maintain/renovate/add on to their current schools, it's on them.

I hate it for the kids more than anything falling victim to politics.

A&M is not overcrowded.....

A&M should petition the BCBOE to re-zone the schools and get them some more football players.

Shad would be sad.

Go Cardinals!

Last 3 years state champions

Wave 3 Bison 0

This year signed college athletes

Wave 7 Bison 5

Wave coach will send you state championship pictures. You have to earn the T-shirt.

Whose better?

Boyz Bb. Bison

Girlz bb. Bison

Basball. Bison

Sofball. Bison

VB. Bison

Socer. Bison

Frisbee throwin. Wave

Chikin catchin. Wave

Mos trips to tssa office. Wave go daily, bison zero

Bison playerz wach out, wave pri eye, asst coach speyeing on u, all names r john smith

Bison hav sawyur on Bb team now, wil win state

Go Bison