Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

SdB eye've paid moore thain my fare share.....Tha cowntee skool man (Britt) likes takin' yore munny and knott bein' fair and sharin' equallee.....Bad bad nabor.... :popcorneater:

Probably hard to tell in a post, but my intention was to sound like our president. With sarcasm mixed in.

Dude ... you should learn to hide your Jealousy a little bit better too .

Yeah that's what it is. I couldn't possibly be a concerned parent. But if it makes you feel better to think everyone in the county is envious of the city go ahead. I truly hope for your sake that maryville continues to be as successful as they are now, if not, I have no clue where your self worth will come from.

Yore rite hitt ant equal.....Us citty tacks payurs pay tha saim az tha cowntee tacks payurs and git vurry littull fer thait....Eye ant seed Dunlap on my steets, or sheruffs inn my naborhood, orr nunn ov my kids inn cowntee skools.....Butt eye steal pay az much az ewe inn cowntee tackus and ewe all reep all tha bennyfits....And yore rite agin hitt ant strawburry pie, hits me payin' az much two hep tha cowntee kids az ennybodee else and now we haiv a guy hoo thainks stealin' iz ok....Eye'll bet Britt nevur shared hiz pie orr ice cream wif tha othur kids when'st he wuz a littull Britt......Bad bad nabor

Az fer az tha cowntee commissun, eye rite and tawlk bettur than most ov tham allreddy.....My 13 yeers att Allin-Wick haz nevur left me.... :popcorneater:

The county isn't breaking the law. They have every right to move the funds if they so choose. Funds, which I've already stated are badly needed. But on behalf of the county, we would like to thank you for your donation to blount county schools. Who knows stars, maybe when the schools replace the toilets in the boys room they can name one after you for your generosity.

I could care less about playing out of state teams. Maryville is playing a great team in Fulton that was highly ranked. Wouldn't mind seeing Maryville play Ensworth,MBA or Brentwood Academy either. Maryville only has 3 non region games. Alcoa will always be an opponent. Fulton and Heritage are other non conference opponents.

This is a post from last week. I would love to see Maryville play Ensworth,Brentwood Academy or MBA. I have no desire to go 8 to 9 hours away to see a football game. I work on Fridays and it isn't easy to make it to some games. Bradley,DB and Science Hill will be long trips. I went to work on the days that Maryville played Siegel and Oakland on the road in the semifinals. I drove straight from work to Murfreesboro twice. Getting up 5 in the morning and not getting back till nearly 2 the next morning is hard. I was dead tired after both trips. If Maryville plays Ensworth,BA or MBA one day I hope it is a Saturday game.

Yeah that's what it is. I couldn't possibly be a concerned parent. But if it makes you feel better to think everyone in the county is envious of the city go ahead. I truly hope for your sake that maryville continues to be as successful as they are now, if not, I have no clue where your self worth will come from.

"I could careless how the city folk feel about it in their new school buildings. "

"And I can guarantee that dear old maryville is in much better shape and has more upgrades than half the schools you just listed."

My Self Worth is Fine ... You on the other hand , are probably suffering from some mean old "City Guy" kicking Sand in your Face in your younger years ... LOL . I was being serious man ... you should try a little harder to keep your Jealousy under Control .... ya it's that Obvious .