Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

How was that post pointed out to hate? You said Maryville played no one the 1st 13 weeks. I showed you differently.

If the schools you mentioned have not won in over a DECADE or TWO against The Red Dragon how can you mention their State title wins or runner-ups as proof of how good they are. THESE TEAMS DON'T BELIEVE THEY CAN BEAT THE RED DRAGON... They don't count... The fact that they ALSO deal with a lesser competitive road to Week 14 and 15 in a different Classification means Nothing to me  :thumb:

Well....that blew up in BHS's face. :mrgreen:

And it certainly didn't  :mrgreen:

You folks don't understand how many years Whitehaven has wanted to schedule Olive Branch, Southaven and USP... That game would be worth so much money. However, USP would rather play a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 with MUS or White Station... It's not that those teams are better. We're are all on the same level but they not trying to com correct. Home and Home. If we do a 2 for 1, let the the first game be in Whitehaven so yall can't pull out of the contract after yall get that work (Sorry, I had a moment as if someone from MS is reading :rolleyes:  )

Ya BHS knows so much about Football .... I wonder how Whitehaven didn't make it back the last 2 years with that kind of resource available ......... Could it that They're SKEERED !!! Yep I think so . This is so funny ... now BHS and his team has to latch onto other teams that might beat the Red Dragon , because they're SKEERED !! LOL 

Oh Ya !!! I bet you guys are Skeered to play the Dallas Cowboys !! ( YES WE ARE SKEERED !! They're an out of State Team) .... but the Titans now ... Oh ya , we'd give them a buttkicking , but we'd still have to hear about not crossing that Magical State line that has Fairy dust Sprinkled on it !  :mrgreen:

You're right, South Panola is SCARED... They don't want to sign the Home/Home. They don't want to come to the 38116. None of the Closer Mississippi Schools want to. 

I would be scared to as I could NOT carry and I NEVER went anywhere in Memphis without my gun which is barred at High Schools.  Now if someone would tell the gang bangers that!

I have not read one post in here because I already know what is being said. I personally do NOT believe this is an attack on Maryville (at least in my mind). I am not saying they should play the states or even out of state top football powers but I wish they would simply because I am a huge high school football fan and would enjoy seeing them against that competition. I even believe they would fair quite well against it, both in/out of state. They would be a great representative against other top teams from other states.....

I have not read one post in here because I already know what is being said. I personally do NOT believe this is an attack on Maryville (at least in my mind). I am not saying they should play the states or even out of state top football powers but I wish they would simply because I am a huge high school football fan and would enjoy seeing them against that competition. I even believe they would fair quite well against it, both in/out of state. They would be a great representative against other top teams from other states.....

keep your eyes and ears peeled on how the game with Ensworth goes Friday and that should answer your question if they should play an out of state team or not. I personally wouldn't go and I don't miss any games unless their on TV.

keep your eyes and ears peeled on how the game with Ensworth goes Friday and that should answer your question if they should play an out of state team or not. I personally wouldn't go and I don't miss any games unless their on TV.

I believe they are qualified to play out of state competition based on their current track record. It doesnt matter what happens Friday in a scrimmage (I am assuming). Besides, has Ensworth not recently beaten teams out of state that were ranked top 5 nationally?; so even losing to them is not necessarily a bad thing.....lol