Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Would you venture outa Ducktown for that one? You missed an awesome tailgate yesterday. DF knocked homers with the burgers and dogs! And the game wasn't too bad either! ; )

I'd probably have an easier time hitching a ride to Atlanta than Maryville ;) That was a great game,I enjoyed listening-watching it. To darn bad that the Alcoa game wont be televised

We all know the Maryville koolaid drinkers are just like liberal democrates. When they cant win an intelligent conversation they resort to name calling.

Wow , really ?? Here you are going on and on about Changing rules to avoid getting beaten anymore by Maryville ... you can't beat them on the Field so legislate some new rules to Avoid Maryville so everyone can get a Trophy  ... You're as Liberal as they get  Whiney82Dad . 

• Upvote 1

Wow , really ?? Here you are going on and on about Changing rules to avoid getting beaten anymore by Maryville ... you can't beat them on the Field so legislate some new rules to Avoid Maryville so everyone can get a Trophy  ... You're as Liberal as they get  Whiney82Dad .

You are an idiot!! no where in this post has it ever stated that anyone wanted to change the rules to avoid playing Maryville!! Why dont you show us those words? By the way, if you would have read any other post you would have seen that I am against any TSSAA legislation because all its going to do is cause lawsuits and force them to finally have enforcement that they will never do..

I don't have a dog in this anti-Maryville rant, however, I do have observations and opinions.

Envy can be a terrible disease. It can be a great motivator but through less than admirable means. Envy is usually chasing advancement through destruction.

Respect, on the other hand, is not an inhibitor of motivation. In a person of excellence, respect is also a great motivator. Respect pursues advancement through imitation and innovation.

This post is in the context of both teams and posters. Decide which is your motivator and what it should be. If not for yourself, then for the people you influence.

How funny is it that a grown man who lives hundreds of miles away from here is so emotionally attached to a high school team that he's ready to drive hundreds of miles to fight .... lol .... This is almost as entertaining as the Good old days with Ron and Don Wright , and Whitey Caldwell !! I picture the Gipper here as the Mongolian Stomper !!