Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Great first 3 quarters like I said.... But if Fulton wouldn't have dropped so many passes that score would've been closer.. In my opinion Maryville isn't as good as years past. They may improved but I didn't see that same Maryville team I hate... As for as Fulton, well you can tell they're young but they should be ok once they start adjusting to that soon to be D1 QB they have... How are the players that were hurt for Maryville?

So glad this game is over with!! To much hype surrounded it for no reason !!

Good Luck to both teams now carry on!!

Edited by Turtle

Bunch of Fulton whiners on Sports talk this morning. It was comical to say the least. 

ML ... did you hear the grandmother of one of the Maryville players call this morning?  I didn't get to hear what preceded her call, but she was certainly riled up about something she perceived that either Doc or Heather or Jeff had said.

ML ... did you hear the grandmother of one of the Maryville players call this morning?  I didn't get to hear what preceded her call, but she was certainly riled up about something she perceived that either Doc or Heather or Jeff had said.

Missed that but wished I hadn't. I love it when this occurs. Doc and crew walk on egg shells when this subject comes up so that the Grandmothers and others do not call in and hammer them. Solid entertainment!

I say the same thing about TD Blackmon. Butch Jones should offer him today. If there is a better linebacker in the state of Tennessee I would hate to go up against him. Smart, fast , physical and fundamentally outstanding.

8-)

imo #1 reason Butch Jones should offer TD Blackmon today, is he's a better person, than he is ball player. He's a excellent ball player.

Great first 3 quarters like I said.... But if Fulton wouldn't have dropped so many passes that score would've been closer.. In my opinion Maryville isn't as good as years past. They may improved but I didn't see that same Maryville team I hate... As for as Fulton, well you can tell they're young but they should be ok once they start adjusting to that soon to be D1 QB they have... How are the players that were hurt for Maryville?

So glad this game is over with!! To much hype surrounded it for no reason !!

Good Luck to both teams now carry on!!

Turtle....I would agree to a point, but remember it is early in the season for both teams. Maryville's defense was exposed to a degree. I think both lines...defensive and offensive are about average with a couple of bright spots. They are beatable without a doubt but you better get them early. About game 6 to 8 they will begin hitting on all cylinders and there will be some incredible beat downs to come. This is not your typical skill positions Maryville team. They are deep and talented with a couple of Sophomores that are about to explode on the scene as they get a little more game experience. 

"We'll just go back to the beginning of the George Quarles Era"

Thank you Captain Obvious 

Just thought you'd like some additional info. I'll know better next time.   

I guess I figured you would realize by me saying " We'll just go back to the beginning of the George Quarles era " you would know that I knew there was " Additional info " .... also add to the fact that you were coming across like an 8th grade math teacher , quoting me and several others and correcting or contradicting them ... so I got a little smart with you .... sorry about that , I figured you already knew everything ..... LOL .... I'm just yanking your chain there rebels , i'm glad i've got you as an available source of information !!  :mrgreen: